c 67-68

return

Rebirth of the chaotic space of the last days

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 67

While Xiao Ziqing was thinking about the solution, he also started to separate out some people, looking for those who could work as bricklayers to start laying foundations around the villa. In the future, we must expand, and we can't rely on a single villa to live.

Now in the last days, no one will care whether you enclose the land or not. If you draw a circle, it is your own.

It is also planned to build a larger wall, which will be the people in the team, and become a small base.

There are people, and there are materials. But the problem is how Xiao Ziqing will get the building materials out of the space.

Building a wall or building a house is not easy to cover with a bowl of rice and a plate of food. It is like a hill full of bricks, tiles and sand. If it is taken out suddenly, a fool will feel that there is a problem.

In the past few days, Xiao Ziqing has been fighting zombies at night, and most of the time during the day is thinking about solutions. Xiao Ziqing's stubborn nature would make it impossible for him to sleep, the considerate Xiao Yuan had no choice but if Xiao Ziqing really didn't want to sleep, Xiao Yuan could only sacrifice himself so that Xiao Ziqing would be exhausted and sleep well.

Later, a building material factory and a brick kiln were used as cover, and various arrangements were made to solve the problem that some materials could not be produced.

Then the problem came again. There are quite a few people who know how to work as bricklayers, but most of them are helpers. Those who can really command the construction of a house are either engineers who study civil engineering, or old bricklayers in rural areas who have been building houses for many years. Others are at best building walls.

Xiao Ziqing went to find Sun Quan, but Sun Quan was smart and knew how to build a house, but after all, it was only on paper. Sun Quan also made it clear that this kind of thing must be supported by experienced workers, otherwise it would be very difficult to build.

But it is not without gains, at least with bricks, you can build a kang.

And Sun Quan also provided a design book. There are four chimneys in the whole villa. The rooms where each kang is built are basically connected, because the hot air can circulate. The kangs on both sides of the kang will have heat, so alternately burning the fire can not only ensure the heat but also save fuel.

For heating, a boiler room was built in the corner room on the first floor to ensure the heating supply of the whole villa and also to boil a large amount of boiling water for people to take a bath.

Of course, there is no need to do these now, because with the heat outside, it is definitely not much better than roasting by fire. These are prepared for the next cold winter.

Then Xiao Ziqing set his sights on the countryside, which is densely populated with materials. If he was lucky, he might be able to recruit talents who could direct the construction of houses.

And the work has become two kinds of day and night. The first is to work during the day and rest at night. This type of people builds walls. Of course, high sunshades will be erected where the walls are built, and there are also cooling items such as iced water. And at night, he was responsible for going out to fight zombies and collect crystal nuclei.