Update

My dad just made me a fruit salad
And I took it off him and said how are you making me a fruit salad when I just ruined your car (I was sobbing when saying this)

And he just pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead.

I don't deserve them at all. They're the best, I don't know how I would have handled it if my child did this but I hope one day I'm half the parents my parents are. I could never live up to them they're the best.

Lorenz is pissed off at my dad and I'm just like, again, this is my fault. Everything is my fault. He missed his bike thing and again, my fault.

All stupid roads and wrong turns in life lead back to me.

Both my parents were like why didn't you call us straight away and I was like I was scared. My mum was like even if we were to tell you off, it would have been ten mins max and then we would have got on with the rest of our day.

My friends are being so nice to me. I can't wait to see them tomorrow. Im still crying and my ankle is still bleeding. I think im in shock tbh. My one friend who's been in three car accidents was like I get how you're feeling, you feel overwhelmed and you feel like you're not allowed to make mistakes and I was like yeah precisely.