6.3.2023

Dear Diary,

Had such a good weekend. I feel like last min plans always turn out to be the best cos its spontaneous. I always love talking to ilham, she'll always be my best friend (inshAllah) , like no one compares to her. Was meant to see ilham again tonight in cdiff but I've told her to rest her foot. Seeing other friends later on in the week.

i know that me and ilham are going to sprinkles this friday night and probs chill at mine after and im already looking forward to the cookie dough lol. No cookie dough will ever compare to the cookie dough at that fish and chips place me and A went to. Was so good.

ilham was telling me how she wants to do a joint bday with me as shes only 8 days older than me. we have a few mutual friends so it'll be good to bring everyone together, will most likely be in cdiff as most of our friends are down there. i already kinda know what im gonna get her, perfume, i know she wants the 'ysl libre' the one i have that A got me, mines running out, need a new one soon, its my fave perfume. ill get her a black hoodie, and some other stuff.

i actually managed to get a start on uni work too. i think im quite good at balancing uni work and friends. sometimes i stay up to do uni work as i prefer studying at night but the other day, i did uni work as soon as i woke up cos i knew id be too tired to do it later.

!REMEMBER TO MESSAGE A - BINDU NUMBER FOR REF! KEEP FORGETTING. & sick days for ilham ask A

i have saved ayrtons name as his actual name in my phone now, it feels weird not seeing his number, but im at that stage where no one will go through my phone or things anymore and my mum knows i guess too so no point hiding it on my phone anymore.

i have exercised over the weekend and blooddyyyy helll that kettlebell is heavy. i cant do more than like 2 reps on it, i saw some tiktok workout videos where girls used kettle bell videos doing squats and stuff. it hurts my shoulder muscles like the trapezius and stuff cos it strains it, didnt realise i was that weak. i can lift heavier in the gym but i swear the ones in the gym dont feel this heavy lol.

im fasting today, was meant to fast over the weekend cos i have one last day to make up for, but im doing it today and im hungry alreadyyy:/

i watched the premier league, arsenal vs bournemouth was crazy, think it was 3-2, cant remember now. it was a last min goal for arsenal. was man utd and liverpool yesterday, dont get me started 7-0. shocking behaviour from manchester united, the audacity.

i even watched the f1 highlights cos it reminds me of the biggest shlag on this planet. He hasn't called me shlag in a while. i think max verstappen won? if i remember correctly.

i started to learn young and beautiful on the piano by lana del ray; the great gatsby song.

was looking on the boots website for presents for ilham. and i seen they have the soap and glory gift set and ive always wanted one for myself, ilham swears by it and ive always wanted to try it but its a bit pricey for me right now, but it was on offer. honestly for my bday i just want a new polaroid and id be happy with a new candle lol, and i dont expect anyone to get it for me, i can treat myself when i got money lol , and also new hoodies. I live in my hoodies. Each day, a new hoodie.

I messaged the pregnant student yesterday to see if she's all okay cos her due date is soon and bless her she really appreciated it, I was just checking up on her.

I wanna watch the son and the whale but can't find it to watch anywhere, even on illegal websites :( wanted to watch Forrest Gump too and can't find that anywhere to watch either :/ idk where A watched it but I wanted to watch them too

i have a lot more to say not gonna lie, about other things. but cba rn. - snap memories, A, wales. H . dentist, moving out potentially w tash in future . - 10:41am.