Random / CV revision

Random
Uni work later notes

have period pains haven't even started period
I've lost my appetite lately when all I wanna do is eaaaat
feel a bit ill
And have to do uni work
But still feel horny? Make it make sense my
Body is confusing. Being a woman is tiring. Hormonal imbalance and fluctuations 🥲

6 words Yday Wordle butter
Today Wordle lesson

New ankle socks black and white - puma?
New Levi sliders
White iced mocha craving
Sprinkles cookie dough craving
Febreeze
New Polaroid instax 9
Never tried 4xd cinema
Cheetos - parents opened another packet, I don't mind I'm glad they like it but want some for myself too
Snickers ice cream

——

feel a bit sick again, not ate much at all and period pains are annoying me, not just period cramps but period boob pain :/

have a serious case of cookie dough cravings right now and ayrton snuggles:( im pretty sure i felt like this on my last period too

felt so weird today, a constant state of not knowing what to do with myself, want to go on my phone but i dont, want to watch a film but i dont, want to read but i dont, want to eat but i dont...

managed to go to jd to get some socks but that was it. it reminded me of the times my friends would text/call to ask me to come shopping with them or run some errands, i thought it was so cute and thoughtful, id always go, even to walk their dogs lol, tash used to ask to come with her to walk her dog and we would sit and chill in our old highschool rugby field. sometimes i think these type of plans dont appeal to ayrton. im perfectly happy walking, chilling, picnicing, for the entire day, but I feel like he isn't like that idk. these are stuff me and my friends do like we always used to have picnics and stuff. its so peaceful sitting in nature and learning and talking about everything and anything. me and ilham used to have loads, i remember one time we sat in front of cdiff castle during the summer and spoke so much and laughed. one of my fave memories, i had a picnic with my middle sister there too, in front of the castle.

ill never forget the time one of my friends bought a card out of the blue and filled the card with everything on her mind about me, like what she thought of me. it was like 8pm and she sent it through the letter box and i still have that card. theres not a single free bit of white space on that card cos she wrote so much. its small stuff like this that melts me. i was kinda hoping ayrton had got a vday card or something yesterday.

i did have a good time with him yesterday, i will write about that later i cba rn. currently sat in the garden, wrapped in my dressing gown. not sure what to do with myself.

----

cardiovascular:

janeway lesions. - are irregular, nontender hemorrhagic macules located on the palms, soles, thenar and hypothenar eminences of the hands, and plantar surfaces of the toes. painless.