So calm. 7.3.2023

I wrote so so so much last night. An unreal amount. Poured my heart and soul out. Uploaded it and then deleted it this morning. I'm not sure why, maybe I'll re upload it, I haven't deleted it, just saved as a draft I haven't published yet. Unpublished Maybe because it was my thoughts , so raw and unheard that I wasn't ready for some stranger to read it. But I guess that's the whole point of this journal / diary.

I have a lot to write about today too, was very busy. But it ended good and I feel calm and at peace. I even had a one to one with my head of course, and I'm so happy I did. I even told her about my PBL group and how I'm somehow expected to present this Thursday when I did two weeks in a row and made the entire presentation once, people only altered the design last min when they presented. How I stepped up to present with like an hour in advance cos they let me know so late.
My head of course was like that's not on, I don't want to see you presenting this Thursday.

There's so much more to write about today. But I just wanna be at peace tonight and I feel so calm. It's rare I feel this calm. I got home around 6pm, was starving, only took a banana with me to uni, and some bananas taste so goooood, I asked my one friend if she's tried peanut butter and banana  together and she was like no, I was like whaaaaat.
So many good things happened at uni today, I'm really starting to grow a friendship with another girl I haven't mentioned on here but she hugged me straight away when she saw me and was like I missed you!! And we were walking around uni with our arms around each other. She's lovely. She loved my ring I have, she tried it on. Apparently I have tiny fingers lol.

I kissed Honey's forehead today. I hugged her tight twice today. I knew she needed it. I was about to say "it's where your thoughts are" but I didn't.
I love my friends. I have so much love to give, I love them and want nothing but happiness for them.

That's all I'm gonna say for the time being for today.
But something about yesterday that Ilham said to me last night that I wrote in my yesterdays diary that I deleted, she said she trusts me and I'm a good friend and it meant so much to me.

I was sat outside in the garden after I ate dinner and saw a hedgehog and took a pic of the sky

I was sat outside in the garden after I ate dinner and saw a hedgehog and took a pic of the sky. Was cloudy but could see barely visible stars, still found it pretty.

My two fave celebrations

My two fave celebrations. Snickers and twix. I love staying out with just me and nature.

Hedgehog 🙂

And this is from uni today

Did diabetic feet examinations

I'm currently listening to David Kushner. I recommend his songs so much, so peaceful and calming.
Mr Forgettable by David Kushner
Burn - David Kushner

I was looking at Einaudis tickets again and I think I'm gonna buy the Rome ones. Or the Dublin.

I think people get surprised when I listen to classical music or song genres like David kushner but I have such a versatile music taste, I like anything. If I like the song then I like it. That's why I have so many different playlists lol, for different moods.

Will do some uni work now.
Literally slept at 1am last night so tired today. Woke up at 6am.

Can't tell you how good it feels to be this calm. 🙇🏻‍♀️
I actually went on Amazon to search snickers ice cream and the Black Forest chocolate and I came across this kinder bueno care package thing like a box full of kinder and I was like if someone ever got me that I'd love them forever lol.

Alsoooo I wanna become a surgeoooonnnnnn!! One day inshAllah. My dream job.

Bye diary for the time being. Might upload last nights journal soon idk.

——

I'm glad he tells me these things about girls messaging him, and the coffee thing for the Muslim. It makes me trust him even more. I'm not gonna be annoyed at him . I'd be annoyed if he didn't tell me.

I don't get jealous I mean I do but I don't think it's toxic jealousy , it's healthy jealous. I feel like if you don't get jealous if someone wants your partner then you don't care for them. I can't explain it lol like i feel protective 😂😂 but I think most girls and guys feel the same way. I'd hope he'd be protective over me as well, which I think he is. I'll be the one to take him out for coffee thank u very much 😂

Good night diary 🪐✨ 23:01pm