Content

Time right now : 22:02pm listening to Einaudis newest piano piece I just saw on Apple Music.

——I was gonna write about all my thoughts these last few days but I realised it's all just how sad I was and it was all my memories with him

——
I was gonna write about all my thoughts these last few days but I realised it's all just how sad I was and it was all my memories with him. My shlag.

But at the same time I realised it's pathetic to be thinking the way I was, but at the same time I'm still super confused.

The amount of times I've typed a sentence but kept deleting it. I don't even know what I'm thinking or what to say. Confused is my main emotion.

Honey wanted to speak to me all day and she called me during the day apparently but I'd put my phone on flight mode for hours. I didn't wanna be on my phone today really. I went on it in the afternoon.

I'm still upset about Einaudi concert but I need to be wise about my spending. This is something I would have wanted to see with him. He doesn't wanna spend time with me though so, idk...

I sat outside watching the Netflix show as it was raining so I had an umbrella with me and it was so peaceful.

I then facetimed honey and she spoke to me about the same kinda stuff and I listened.

Think Ilham has got a car now she was telling me about it.
I told her I wanted to go see Einaudi and this girls like imagine going all the way just to see someone play the piano. This isn't just someone it's next level Mozart😭

I've not been eating properly. Crazy how I let a guy affect my food like this. I don't even mean to, I WANT to eat, it's like my body refuses.
At this point I'm like

I've had a c hill day. Exactly what I wanted. Not sad tbh.

I'm seeing tash on Monday , going to the cinema, booked the tickets and using the vue voucher I had. She wants to see a romcom. She's always been my cinema buddy.

I finished watching Away on Netflix and it was such a good series, I wish there was a second season. It's the first show I've managed to watch without taking breaks, I was fully immersed and the episodes didn't drag. I cried so much watching it, wasn't even sad but bc I'm on my period I just cried with the characters, even at the end it was happy tears but I cried with them, happy tears. It just finished. You know when you watch a really good film or show and it finishes and you don't know what to do with your life. It's like that

6 letter Wordle today: severe

I'm just gonna chill now, had a nap in the afternoon. Not really tired .