🌙

——I have a sudden urge to go walk around bay again idk why

——
I have a sudden urge to go walk around bay again idk why. I need to go placement one day to get things signed. Im just scared.

I saw a video on TikTok and it was like you know when you're play fighting with your boyfriend and they accidentally hurt you and they're not even trying. It's the moment you realise if they wanted to, they could literally knock you out. Cos they don't even have to try, and they will unintentionally hurt you.

It's happened a few times with me and A and obviously I know he isn't doing it purposefully, but genuinely, that man is strong. MashAllah. Like he's naturally so strong, he's probably stronger than my dad. If he wanted to knock me out or hurt me , he really could 😭😂 I know he wouldn't. Ever. I hope

Nah he wouldn't ever do that, I fully trust him. But it's crazy like I could be walking around bay on my own or with a friend, and if a guy wanted to hurt me, he could. I can't defend myself. Sometimes the realisation dawns on me.

Idk. This is the late night thoughts taking over now. I'm just deeping things. I realise I never uploaded what that creep did in placement . The one with the tattoo. Fully stroked my arm and took it and didn't let me go. Kept asking about me. I still have the draft I haven't uploaded. He's the reason I don't wanna go to placement because I need to go to that department to get my things signed off. I kinda wanted to go with A, I was going to ask him a while ago but I don't know where we are right now. Would he care if anything happened to me? I'm sure he would . 

I was really looking forward to going to Weston with him after my exam. He said we could go after my exam. But he hasn't said anything. Idk. I don't wanna be deeping things before bed. I just wanna be happy and calm.

00:34am