Friday

Right, it's time to talk about Friday.

He picked me up, was starting to annoy me and wind me up the entire drive there and I was like oh boy here we go I even told him "this is gonna be a fun day for us" lol but at the same time, I knew it was light hearted banter - I hope anyway. I don't know how long the stupid car jokes are gonna on for, even Ilham is making the odd joke now and then lol. They're gonna be the death of me.

We went to a shop to get some snacks, still upset there's no Black Forest chocolate, I'll keep looking but I did try a new one (don't even remember the name but it had a berry in it) also got some happy hippos, which I actually ate this morning, forgot it was in my bag. I get why they're called happy hippos now because when I ate it, I felt happy but also felt like a hippo, hence, happy hippo lmao.

Anyways jokes aside, I greeted his dad and I thought he said something racist and I was liiikeeee An I oooopppp. Did I just hear that properly? I sometimes half prepare myself to half expect things because Lorenz has warned me, but he said he'd always defend me too, so when I heard what his dad said I was like ummm you gonna defend me ?? But then apparently his dad said something after which wasn't racist but I just didn't hear it.

We went to his room and I was BUZZING to watch interstellar. I'm always so amazed at how neat Lorenz is. Like for a man. My uncle has set the bar high in terms of being neat and stuff and my dad is fairly the same too, but Lorenz comes a close second to my uncle in terms of tidiness. He got on the bed with shoes on 🥴😫He's so neat and tidy, though. Walked in and his room smells clean and fresh and his bed is made and clothes and wardrobe and everything is just spotless. It's attractive.

So we cuddled up and was cosy and the mind blowing interstellar soundtrack came on, Cornfield Chase and I really wanted to ask him to turn the volume up because I Love the soundtrack. I was also thinking of my favourite cousin, I watched interstellar with her and it's our thing, we always watch it, and I really low-key missed her during the start of interstellar, a lot of our memories came flooding back to me. She's always the only one I fully miss when I leave Iran, her and my grandma.

So this is where it gets a bit 18+, I'm not gonna share everything because a lot of things should stay between me and him. I think he thinks I tell my best friend Ilham everything too but I really don't, I don't think it's right to share detailed stuff between us to other people. But since no one knows about this and even if anyone reads it, they have no idea about me. They'll probably think I'm a lucky girl lol, and hopefully think he's a lucky guy to have me.

But anyways.

One thing led to another and he starts teasing me and I get turned on really fast. I had to pull away and sit up a few times to compose myself. Of course I wanted him, but I wasn't going to give in so easily. I love it when he says just watch the film and keep my eyes open cos he knows full well I can't, I'll try my hardest though lol.

He's such a tease though and he started rubbing the left side of my stomach and my boobs which gets me all the time😫

I tried teasing him back and he was like "it doesn't bother me" and I'm like what the hell, I should get you hot and bothered what do you mean it doesn't bother you so I tried to rub a bit harder😂I dunno. I hope he was joking though

I'm not sure if this is a kink but I actually like rubbing over clothes. Not my clothes, but his. Not all the time but I don't mind it. I also LOVE it when he pulls my hand to his jeans as well, which he did do and I loved it, I was gonna mention this in another diary entry but I wasn't sure if I should, but it's one of my fave "teasing" things to do.

Anyway...

He did some stuff and I've never felt the way I did. He kept going and going and going and funnily enough, I wasn't even THAT sensitive, normally it gets painful but it felt incredible. Like he had the right amount of pressure and stuff. And I couldn't even speak properly after. In fact. I was about to cry. If he wasn't there, I would have 100% cried because my voice felt shakey and I had that lump in my throat. I kept myself composed in front of him.
I did tell him I was gonna cry and I think he was concerned but it was happy tears. I've never felt that type of way before it was amazing, and I don't think my body knew how to react to it and was completely overwhelmed. I googled it after when I got home cos I thought it was really strange but apparently it's a thing. It's called crymax.