Tuesday day

Right
So.

Honey might go home early today as she doesn't feel well. I will probably ask my parents to pick me up. Need to sort out a few things. Been a hectic morning. Running behind schedule.

Haven't brought food with me as I felt bad about how much I ate yesterday, I mean I have, I have a fruit salad but that's it. Placement is starting to drag now not gonna lie. I'm happy we have one more week left. Although that being said, I've preferred placement over uni. I'd choose placement over uni any day.  10:08am

——
Honey went home ill. Our supervisor was like Hyra can go home if she wants to as well as they know we both car share and come in together but it's fine. I wanna see as much pt as I can, as I might not be there tomorrow afternoon. Honey said she most likely won't come in tomorrow morning either so I'll do the morning clinic and she will do afternoon.

I'm eating my fruit salad and caramilk. And brought my book in to read. Honey is on FaceTime with me so she's not alone on her drive home - 12:17pm

——
I just had a REALLY GOOD conversation with one of the nurses. I was sat in the room they've given us reading my book, no one else here and a nurse joins me and we started discussing life and it was just such a refreshing conversation and made me look at things differently and she was so lovely and made me feel better about my body and things too as well and to not compare myself and just life advice and idk like it was so refreshing. We talked about books as well and she showed me her grandson and at the end she said I was really friendly.

I actually randomly spoke to an old man in a supermarket yesterday when me and Honey were buying chocolate. He approached me, and was cracking jokes and whatnot and I just love being friendly and talking to people. The conversation was about chocolate and nothing more but it's so refreshing sometimes.
Anyways, my pains are back and I want chocolate. And I want to read. - 13:42pm

I just realised the nurse forgot her water bottle, luckily I know her room so I just went down to give it to her and she really appreciated it. I know I'm in the right line of work or I guess the career path I've chosen because I LOVE people. I love interacting with people from all walks of life, I love talking to patients and figuring out the story and the ending (the diagnosis) and I love being able to make someone's day better. Even if it's just by smiling at them.
I'm a peoples person for sure and such an extrovert I've been told this many times and I love love love being able to socialise.

One of the cleaners was cleaning this room we stay in and I fully got up and helped her too. I wasn't just gonna sit back whilst she worked. I also got to talk to her whilst helping and she let me in on a secret, someone had brought cake into the GP lol.

Idk. Moral of the story, doesn't hurt to be kind to anyone you see, never know what someone is going through. - 13:49pm

Just confirmed my interview with the job. Not gonna tell anyone I have it. Only person who will know is Honey as I have to do it online during my lunch break on placement 😬🥲