1.3.2023

I had a dream my cat was back in my house and I was playing with her lol.

Remember when I said I find it so strange how all my friends collectively imessage me at the same time and it's normally right when I go to sleep? Yeah that happened last night, my one friend was telling me she was trying to change her tyre with her dad and brother before she goes to work in the morning.

I'm gonna start eating less from today lol we shall see how that goes, Ramadan prep🤧
Also happy 1st of march, it's almost spring 🤍
Starting to dislike the first of  every month now cos that's when uni payments go out 😩

can't believe it's my birthday in about two months, I was deeping it yesterday and the best part about being an adult is buying cake whenever you want and eating the entire thing. Like I could literally buy fudge cake or carrot cake and eat the whole thing for breakfast. I never have but like I literally can. Maybe I'll do that soon lol.
The roaring twenties... maybe for my bday I'll get my friends to come down and we will do a great gatsby theme and have a house party, yeh great gatsby was the roaring twenties theme.
There's nothing roaring about my twenties so far lol.

I still have my paintball tickets I bought years ago lol and they said it doesn't have an expiration date, it's for ten people. Unless I can do five now and five later? I remember telling A about that in work ageeeeees ago . He was like we can go with work people.

Anyways I should get ready now
It's like 7am something

——
Went to the retail park after uni, B&M's and still no sign of Black Forest chocolate 😭😭 went to asdas, and Poundland too
Cannot believe how expensive everything is, even chocolate??! It used to be 50p for an actual big bar of cadburys when I was in comp and now it's like £1.35 that's mad. I got mushrooms lol I love mushrooms, got two packets of different wipes , one for my bag like a mini one and one for the house like anti bacterial, two packets of Welsh cakes, ready brek - my absolute fave cereal, reminds me of my childhood, and paracetamol and chocolate biscuits.

One of the uni girls pissed H off today and I could tell it was playing on her mind for ages she kept mentioning it. Tbh the comment was directed at both of us and I didn't take much notice of it. I don't think the girl intended it to come across that way but H thinks differently, I get both sides like why the girl said what she did and why H reacted the way she did but I'm indifferent I don't care and don't have the energy to get worked up over something minor. Like I've been so drained lately that I just don't care

6 word Wordle: manner

I'm really upset for A. He got scammed and he's had a few potential customers for this phone and finally someone comes and they scammed him. I felt AWFUL for him, I was gonna say like he should have made the guy transfer it to him right there and then and never give anything away without some security like a deposit or something, or made the guy pay in cash. I was gonna say all this to A but I knew he already knew all of that. It's the worse when you know something and someone else rubs salt to the wound. It's always the "should haves" and the "almosts " in the English vocabulary that makes a sentence depressing.

I feel for him I really do. I realised I called him B as well. That's mine and Tashs thing, we text each other B all the time it's a thing we've done ever since we met, like "hey b" or "love you b" or "that's okay b" like this is what tash texted me the other day. (I texted her I love you too but it's at the end of the message that I cropped lol)

I don't even know what 'b' means but we have made it our own term of endearment, could mean babe, bro lol, bae , idk

I don't even know what 'b' means but we have made it our own term of endearment, could mean babe, bro lol, bae , idk. But I find it cute. I've got cute little terms of endearments with all my friends. H calls me boba and I call her Bambi, I call my other friends Azizam which is Persian which literally means like darling or my love or something.
But anyway yeah I realised after I called him b, I said 'sorry b', and I genuinely meant it, I never wanna see the people I love go through stuff or idk get tricked or played and stuff it's not nice and it could happen to anyone.

I'm a firm believer in karma. Both the saying and Islamic too. I think the Islamic word is kifarah. Basically the same as karma. What good you do to others will come back to you and the same for bad. That guy who scammed A will get it coming later on in life, I'm positive he will lose out on a phone, or something worth about the same amount of the phone cos he basically kinda just stole a phone. I never want anyone to experience anything bad, even those that do wrong, I have a big heart and always think there's room for improvement and forgiveness but sometimes it's necessary to teach the greedy people a lesson.

It's both materialistic and also words. Like good words come back to you and bad words come back to you.

We practiced suturing yesterday and I was gonna see if I could ask A if he could get me one or two sutures from the hospital so I can practice cos I find it so hard. I'm was looking at this small suture kit on Amazon but haven't got any yet I need to save🥲
I remember I was sat with A, and two other guys in the hospital when the theatre room was empty and I had a hole in my sock and they tried to teach me the correct way to suture and A was like I'm scared you're gonna hurt yourself cos you're so heavy handed lol. I did in fact graze my skin with the needle lol. I still have that sock.

I'm craving so much. Yesterday was insane like the way I was craving food was like I was on my period again, it was weird. I told H today cos I remmeber her saying she gets cravings when she comes off her period and she was like hel it's actually a thing to get period cravings when you come off cos your hormones are still peaking. So yeah, cravings lol. I also looked for snickers ice cream and didn't find any but they have caramilk ice cream now. Didn't buy it though🥲

Bless H was already making birthday plans for me, she wants to take me to this restaurant and she told me not to google it, she made me pinky promise so I haven't googled it, I find it cute how she's already thinking of my birthday.

I wanna go karting again I loved it.

My new job have been emailing me today to accept my job offer like on a link they've sent so once I accept it they can start the actual stuff. But every time I go to accept it keeps saying error so I asked for a new code but it hasn't come through. I've contacted them now on email . Technical difficulties is the worst sometimes.

14:30pm

——

I ended up having a nap shortly after and it was well needed
watching fast and furious 8, have a bit left and then I'm gonna go gym. I need to go it's been almost three weeks since I last went, I'm happy with my figure right now I just wanna tone up and be more fit
Its a good stress reliever I love it

Also the Welsh cakes I bought weren't that great. I always microwave Welsh cakes , makes it tastier but I have to say these English Welsh cakes aren't as good as Welsh Welsh cakes, there's a reason they're called WELSH cakes lol, let the Welsh do it properly.

—-
I'm so ready for bed even though I had a nap earlier. Just did a home workout, could have finished it way sooner but I had my music on and kept dancing lol, might go for a run in the morning.

Want to write more about the evening but I cba so will wait until tomorrow
I'm in the mood to watch a tear jerker
The notebook or the fault in our stars

He got me sutures and stuff like the kit which was nice of him I wasn't expecting the whole kit, he's thoughtful tbf.

I've randomly thought of this cafe I wanna go to right by my house, It's by my old primary school. Defo won't be halal but it looks so cosy and cute. Think it's called cabin cwtch

22:39pm