28/5

Dear diary,

I wrote a lot about my day last night, because i had such a good day at work, but i didn't end up publishing it and im not entirely sure why. i just wasn't in the mood. Don't  get me wrong, everything about work yesterday was good alhamdulilah, i was chilling with both my line managers, and one went home early so i was sat talking food and jewellery and other bits and bobs with my other line manager and sorting out shifts.

but i was still feeling a little low when i came home. i had to run an errand for my mum after work and that's okay, it was only an 11 min drive away from work, its by where iqsa lives so i was kinda familiar with the area anyways. but you know when you've had a long day, although in all fairness work went kinda fast for me. but i was extremely tired, never felt anything like it. at one point i was walking to a patients room with my eyes closed briefly just so i could rest my eyes quickly. 

i came home, and i sat in the garden to chill, needed some fresh air. the antibiotics side effects is making me nauseous, i told my line manager cos obviously shes an experienced nurse so she gave me advice on how to counteract the nauseousness so she said ginger biscuits, the kitchen didn't have ginger biscuits so i goes to her "ill have any biscuit, any excuse for a biscuit" lol, they found that funny. i think they find me funny cs they laughed a few times.i was telling them about my food i had for lunch and the canteen staff and they laughed lol .

anyways so i sat outside and at this point its like 9pm. and im just chilling with nature. the sky, the moon. theres this rose plant in our garden and its blossomed and its so pretty and smells incredible. i had a few texts off my friends, 10 in total, and i really couldn't be bothered to even pick up my phone to text. so i go inside and im chilling in bed

Then I seen I had a missed FaceTime call of H and I texted her saying I'm not in the mood to talk really but if she wants to talk I'll listen. Like I just didn't wanna talk. We end up texting and I'm like it only makes sense to call since we are texting so we FaceTime and I let her mainly talk. I brushed my teeth whilst she spoke to me and things and then her mum called so the ft hung up, she called me again, then her mum called again and ft hung up which is fine. It took a little longer so I texted her asking if we could call tomorrow cos I'm really tired and she's like yeah that's fine. So I put on Netflix bridgerton to watch but I end up just listening to it as background noise I think I fell asleep. I woke up and decided to listen to a bit of music and chill on my phone but next thing I know I'm fast asleep. So put my AirPods away and honestly I don't even know how I fell asleep I was knocked out. I slept for 12 hours.

I woke up at 7am briefly, then 8am and saw I had a BUNCH of texts from H but I was still in and out of sleep so I couldn't quite make out what she had texted and then I fully woke up at 10. It's the most I've slept in ages. I really needed it. I think I've been through a lot lately, and my body fighting an infection and the pain and just everything. I really really needed it.

My right nostril bled a bit today, think it's cos I'm warm, cos I'm not too stressed atm.

——

Outside Harisa's house right now waiting for her
She wanted and needed me
So I'm taking her out, get her mind off things
Such a last min plan.
My plans with tash changed last min anyways as she went to her boyfriends
I have no appetite once again I've lost some weight, the weather is too hot for me to eat and idk just stuff. Iehab said she keeps looking for Black Forest Cadbury and looks for the crepe cakes from that new bubble tea place in st David's cos I really want them bless her she's so thoughtful.
I told her about Tony's Ben and Jerrys cheesecake chocolate and she went and found it the other day.

I have had ice cream tho and blueberries and grapes for brunch today.
Think today is the last day of my period. Or was it yesterday. Idk.

H hasn't ate so I'm taking her for food, i need to buy water for my antibiotics, I've been struggling opening my water bottles lately 😭 I won't get food. I'll just get a milkshake or drink or something.