Thursday night

Dear diary
Just got into bed
Helped out around the house , vacuumed upstairs, wiped down my room with anti bacterial wipes, washing up, clothes, and some family time. Watched a bit of Wakanda  forever on Disney plus with dad as he hadn't seen it.

I'm exhausted. Wanted to watch You on Netflix but I'm going straight to sleep. My back is hurting 🥲

Been a very productive day today though.
Even got a question right in uni. I never speak out loud in class like shout out answers but my head of course was teaching this class today and she asked a question and she saw me whisper the answer to Honey, so she goes come on Hyra don't be shy and I'm like I'm scared if it's wrong though and she said, we are here to learn it's fine, so I said the answer and it was right and I honestly felt good because I always feel like I don't know a thing.

We were learning about bundles such as left ventricle bundle and right ventricle bundle and the bundles of His in the heart.
It was about bundle branch block, she asked what would cause a blockage in the bundles between the two ventricles ; the septum.

I said a hole in the heart (think the scientific terminology for this is congenital ventricular septal defect) and infarction. It's a pretty straight forward question now that I think of it but still. Im pretty sure anyone would have got that right but I'm still happy .

This is the picture she used as well

I spoke to her at the end and told her im struggling with interpreting ECGs and a few others agreed. It's solid😭 will spend the weekend going over it.

The only thing I didn't do today was exercise but I did walk and I was productive so I don't feel too bad. Also had a really good day with Honey alhamdulilah.
The way we were both making each other laugh, it's the best type of laugh when you're in class and trying not to laugh so everything is just funnier and end up texting each other funny things and avoid eye contact.
I tried so hard to not look at her when I was presenting, all my friends were sat together smiling at me and oh my days it took everything within me to not laugh, I did smile a few times, had to keep looking away. But I was happy with my presentation and got told by a few people I did well, people I don't even speak to, not sure if they're being polite but I appreciate their comments, it's nice to be told.

Good night diary. - 22:51pm

 - 22:51pm