breakup

she had done it. karissa broke up with you. she said she "needed a break from you, and your awful personality."
you thought she was joking at first, but that only ended with tears and you moving out. for days, you wondered why she would do such a thing to you, after all you've been through together. you still needed to get some things from the house you once shared, so you decided to head over there. after a 20 minute drive, you pull in and park. as you walk up to the door, you exhale, releasing a long stressful breath. you knock twice before a young girl opens the door.
"auntie, someone is here." she yells into the house.
karissa approaches and says in a rather cold tone.
"let her in."
you enter, thanking the young girl.
"can i talk to you for a second?" you ask karissa
"make it quick."
you go in the kitchen, while the girl sits on the couch and watches a show.
"listen, i don't know what's up, but i'm just here to get the rest of my shit, then i'll be away from you forever. just like you want."
"i'm sorry. i don't know what's going on with me. i'm all lovey-dovey one minute, and the next i'm some bitchy asshole. i don't wanna loose you morgan. your the best thing thats ever happened to me."
"sure as hell don't seem like it." you say, as your eyes pool with tears. you blink, and the tears roll down your face. you walk away, and head upstairs, taking the rest of your pictures off the walls, and any jewelry you might have left. you look over at the other bureau, the one that was hers. she has pictures of you all around the mirror, and the love letters you wrote her on the surface. her gorgeous silver rings, and gold necklaces she once wore are laid out above a white stained doily. you looked closely at the pictures, and realized just how much you loved her and how much you shared with her. she was gorgeous.
"crazy huh. how far we've come." she says, entering the room.
you were taken aback, you didn't hear anyone come up the stairs. you shift, uncomfortably, as you move back to collecting your jewelry.
"your fucking crazy." you say
"i'm crazy?" she replies, breathing down your neck
"yeah. you are. you can't stand me, and you know it. you act all touchy feely and then completely break my heart. you've never once cared about me. all you think about is yourself, and your never going to change."
"you don't mean that"
"oh yes i do. i mean every fucking word karissa."
"no you don't. not the morgan i know."
"not the morgan you know?! last i knew you never wanted to speak or look at me again. last i knew i was dead to you. i don't mean anything to you. i'm just a 'lousy bitch who doesn't have a life and uses people for my own amusement.' so no. i'm not the morgan you used to know, because your never getting me back."
she was speechless. you left her standing there with nothing to say. she was overwhelmed with guilt.
you ran down the stairs, belongings in hand, tears streaming down your face. she didn't try to stop you, or even say goodbye. that was it. the end of your 5 year relationship with the woman you thought was going to be your forever.

it was weeks until you heard from your ex. god you hated that word. you wanted her to tell you to come over. you ached her touch. you wanted those feelings back that you had when you laid next to her. suddenly, your phone rang. it was her. you pick up.
"hello?" you say
"hi. can you please come over? i wanna fix things."
"i'll be over in a few."
you drove over, wearing a brown sweater. you knock, and she opens the door. her eyes were puffy and apologetic. she had no makeup on, and wore a baggy sweatshirt and slippers.
"i want to start over. with us. your all i've thought about." she blurted out
"i just don't understand. you love me, then you don't. the mixed signals also don't help the fact that you told me you needed a break from me, and my awful personality. that's destroyed me; both mentally and physically. i just want you to love me %100."
"and i do! i love you so much morgan. i would do anything for you. i fucking hate how much you hate me right now. i hate myself for it. it kills me to know i hurt you like that. i wish i could take it away. i love you so much."
"i love you. im so sorry." you say, as you start crying
"hey, listen. don't apologize. i'm the bitch here."
you laugh while sniffling "no your not."
"i'm so sorry honey. i promise to never hurt you again."
you smile, and she motions you to lay with her. you get up, and lay with her on the couch. you finally fulfilled your craving for her touch. 

a/n: WHO WANNA BE MY GF?! i'm so lonely :((
881 words !!