one of the girls. (smut)

a/n: i fucking love this song. okay um very aggressive smut warning! ik that all you whores will like it anyway 🙄 enjoy whores xoxo

"so you wanna act like a fucking slut, don't you?" karissa snaps, her eyes locked on your boobs, which were practically falling out of your bra. "answer me when i fucking talk to you."

"s-sorry."

"you should be." karissa says, taking her sweatpants off, now only in a black thong, compression shirt, and necklace. "i want you to cum for me, all on your own. without me touching you."

"wh-what? why?"

"because i said so. are you gonna listen or am i gonna have to punish you?"

"no-no i'll listen. i'll be good for you." you say, taking a deep breath in.

"that's my good girl." karissa says, smiling. "now, i'll be right here, okay?"

you nod your head, as your eyes lock with karissa's from across the bedroom. she sat in a comfortable chair that was next to the bookshelf, as you lay on the bed. with panties off, you took two fingers and started circling your clit. karissa watched, her eyes staring at your pussy. you bit your lip as your fingers slid through your wet folds, and into your pussy.

karissa watched as you fingered yourself, aching to touch you. "fuck morgan," she whispered, in a soft tone. "you're so good for me." she says, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

you laugh, as you go back to your clit. you reach down to grab a vibratior, until karissa stops you.

"no toys baby." karissa says, still sitting in the chair.

you sit back up, going back to your pussy. you moan as you climax. "can i cum for you? please?" you beg, aching to release.

"whenever you're ready, sweetheart." karissa says, standing up and walking into the bathroom. she comes back out with a warm towel, ready to clean you up.

"thank you." you whisper, as your back arches, and you finish. karissa cleans your legs and pussy, throwing the dirty towel in the laundry.

"my turn." karissa says, climbing on the bed. she reaches below the bed for a vibratior and strap, which she lays on the bed in front of you. "you pick. which one is first."

"hmm," you say, pointing to the vibratior.

"okay baby." karissa says, standing up and grabbing a towel from the bathroom. you watch as she folds it into a long rectangle, then you realize what it's for.

"y-you're not putting that on me, are you?"

"i was gonna see if you wanted to try it, but if you don't then we don't have to. remember my love, i'm right here, okay? do you remember our safe word?"

"isn't it pineapple?"

"yes my love. so, if you wanna stop at any time then you just say pineapple, okay?"

"promise."

"that's my girl." karissa says, kissing your lips, softly. "so blindfold is okay?"

"yes baby."

"okay." karissa says, loosely tying the towel around your head. "is it too tight?"

"no, it's good."

"now, where were we?" karissa asks, as you feel her kiss your thighs. she spreads your legs, and teases your already sensitive clit.

you grab the sheets, as karissa eats out your wet pussy. "fuck, kay-"