Chapter 1 Arc1

Chapter 1 My uncle is the villain [1]

Name: Xu Fuhuan.

Sex: Male.

Blackening value: 0.

Health: 1.

[Okay, the host can go to the task. 】As soon as the words fell, Xu Fuhuan's eyes twisted for a moment, followed by a strange sense of dizziness and nausea.

It was a bit naive to think of it in my ear in due course. Nen's prompt sound: [The host must remember that this mission can only succeed and not fail, your life value is 1, and the end of failure is obliteration. ]

The ruthless and indifferent voice had no emotion at all, but Xu Fuhuan was terrified. Before he could think about it, a sense of down-to-earth spread from the soles of his feet to his whole body. Before he could rejoice, someone seemed to be cursing in his ear: "You bastard! "

Before he could think about it, something hit his cheek suddenly with a 'snap', his cheek was so hot and painful, his feet were unsteady, and he staggered back a step.

"You old bastard, why beat my son?" A sharp female voice was distressed and bursting with anger.

"Why? He sent Gao's son to the hospital because of him." The angry voice was full of anger, and then it was full of anger that hated iron and steel. "A loving mother has many failures. Look at the good son you have brought up. It really embarrasses my Li family."

Hearing these words, Xu Fuhuan felt a sense of sadness welling up in his heart, and tears welled up involuntarily. Out of his eyes, Xu Fuhuan himself didn't feel much about this sentence, it made him uncontrollably burst into tears, probably it was the original owner's emotions that remained in this body. "The good son I taught? Li Yanchen, you old bastard, what qualifications do you have to say about my son? Since the son was born, have you raised him?" The original owner's mother was instantly unhappy when she heard Li Yanchen's words. She continued to criticize: "You look down on my son so much, do you want me and my son to make room for your vixens and bastards outside? You want me to make room for you, and I'm not just occupying the latrine. Shit, you don't care about the property of your Li family, but if my son deserves it, it must belong to my son, don't think that the old lady will give up easily."

Li Yanchen probably didn't expect his wife to point it out at this moment, and the words were direct and vulgar. He really wanted to bring Jinnian back first, but...

Maokeng? Did this shrew call him a latrine?

"You, you, you..." Li Yanchen pointed his index finger at the lady in front of him, and said you several times in succession with trembling lips.

"You, you, shameless old thing, you are so old, you still think you are an eighteen-year-old little fresh meat? If a vixen praises you a few times, you will come to trouble, why don't you go to heaven? Are you really Do you think people like you? You don't even look at the wrinkles in the corners of your eyes, those old and immortal things, people are after your money, okay?"

"You, you, you shrew."

"Shrex?" The woman smiled contemptuously, "I've beaten your son, why don't you care about being shameless? If you make me anxious, I will show you all the good things you have done over the years."

Li Yanchen's body trembled in anger. He's a businessman, that's right, he's good at negotiating, but quarreling?

Li Yanchen stared at his wife fiercely, his heart was like a spark that could burn the entire forest when the time came.