Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Blackening the Male Protagonist and Turning into a Villain (6)

In the past six months, major cities have successively established large and small bases. After the end of the world, the cessation of resource development, the lack of manpower, and everything have caused human supplies to become more and more scarce.

As the weather gets colder and colder, collecting items such as quilts and clothing to dispel the cold and food supplies are on the agenda.

And City Z, a city occupied by zombies, became their first choice.

The outbreak of the zombie virus started in Z city, and the source of the virus was brought by Zhongli chasing the fugitives. When the fugitive was killed by Zhongli, he broke the bottle containing the virus. The virus volatilized in the air, penetrated the human skin and hid in the human body. After 24 hours of dormancy, the human would become a walking corpse. Therefore, Z City has the most zombies in all parts of the country, and also the least number of survivors.

On the top of a tall building in City Z, Zhong Li watched with a blank expression as the densely packed zombies on the ground were fighting, devouring, and evolving each other under his orders.

At the beginning, Zhongli was still thinking about how to drive the zombie out of his body, but he tried all the methods he could think of, but he was really tossed, but the thing hidden in his body was not. any damage.

After a long time, seeing that the zombie didn't do anything out of the ordinary, and his body didn't lose control, Zhongli calmed down and concentrated on improving his abilities.

Only when he restores his strength to the height of his previous life, will he have a chance to drive out the zombie in his body.

Zhongli just stood on the top of the tall building, the time went from day to night, and from night to day.

Three days later, among the thousands of zombies, only less than a hundred survived.

Standing behind Zhongli all the time was Da Zhuang who was stopped by Xu Fuhuan when he wanted to kill him.

Da Zhuang stood behind Zhong Li without saying a word, his once honest and cunning face was now only covered with icy frost.

At this moment, Zhongli's ability has broken through level six, and Da Zhuang is only a level four zombie. Although he has regained some consciousness, the zombie's instinct makes him unable to resist Zhong Lisheng.

It's just what he thinks in his heart, only he knows.

Zhongli waited on the top of the tall building for a few more days until all the zombies on the ground evolved successfully, and then he took Da Zhuang downstairs with satisfaction.

"Go and take out the crystal nuclei of all the zombies."

Zhong Li ordered Da Zhuang in a cold and stern voice.

Da Zhuang glanced at him coldly, then walked towards the group of zombies standing there without saying a word, the sharp frost pierced their heads, within a short while, the crystal nuclei of nearly a hundred high-level zombies all accumulated In front of Zhongli.

Satisfied, Zhong Li returned to the room with the crystal nucleus to devour and cultivate.

midnight.

Zhong Li was preparing to break through, when suddenly, with a movement of his body, the feeling that his soul was about to be squeezed out of his body came again.

Zhong Li watched helplessly as he stood up, walked out of the room, and came to Da Zhuang's door.

"Hey~" What are you doing here?