Chapter 136

Chapter 136 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (10)

"It's not what you think, apprentice--"

Xu Fuhuan felt that Yuqing's tone was a bit strange last time, just when the head of the Scarlet Night Sect misunderstood, Xu Fuhuan felt that it was necessary to speak in front of the two masters and apprentices. Clarify your position. So he interrupted Yuqing's words.

"Let the head of Daoyin laugh at me. I, Xu Fuhuan, am just a little monster. I still have self-knowledge.

" On the upper side, Hua Shijun, there were slight ripples in his calm heart.

He owed two people love without memory, how could he increase the love debt of one more person?

"The little demon has someone he loves. The friendship between me and Immortal Yuqing is nothing but the confidant feelings born of these years of shared adversity." The head of Daoyin saw Xu Fuhuan's tender face, and his eyes were not the same

. He was so alienated just now, and he sighed in his heart. Yuqing has never had a bottleneck in his cultivation all the way. It is so smooth, which is not a good thing. As the object of Yuqing's calamity, it really couldn't be more suitable.

It's a pity...

just let them go.

The master waved his hand, indicating that the two of them could leave.

Yuqing closed the door, and gave Xu Fuhuan a weird look with her cold eyes.

"I remember when I first met you, you couldn't change form, right?"

Xu Fuhuan didn't understand what he meant, but when he met Yuqing for the first time, he really couldn't change form. Hearing this, he nodded.

"You found this deity when you transformed into the original form, and then we were trapped in the Soul Devouring Formation for a hundred years. The person you love...isn't it the flower demon?"

From Yuqing's point of view, Xu Fuhuan has been in the ring since the moment he opened his mind. Space, and apart from him and Yushui in Jiezi's space, there is only the neither male nor female flower demon left.

If the person Xu Fuhuan loves is really the flower demon, it will be a bit difficult. That flower demon... "

What did you say?"

His face was full of disbelief.

"Isn't it?"

"Of course not." He's not Yushui, he can't bear Yu who is like a flower demon. thing.

Let's talk about the City Lord's Mansion.

After the lively and festive banquet was over, Yushui walked into the bridal chamber amidst the laughter of the crowd. Under the booing of the crowd, Yu Shui used the scale to lift the red hijab.

"Pa--"

This was the sound of Xicheng falling to the ground.

I saw the person sitting on a festive wedding bed wearing a red wedding gown, with black eyebrows and red lips, and a blush on his cheeks. His well-dressed cheeks were charming, and his eyes full of amorous feelings looked at Yushui's tall body in a blurred way. It is a joy that cannot be concealed.

"Husband--"

when the delicate beauty opened her mouth, everyone's surprised eyes suddenly awoke.

"He...he is a man?"

"No, he is not Shuiyue Fairy, who is he ?

"