Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Blackening the Male Protagonist and Turning into a Villain (4)

Xu Fuhuan couldn't bear to look directly at the stupid face of the big fellow zombie, turned his head slightly in disgust, and set his eyes on the zombie he brought.

This is a zombie with the same stature as the big man's zombie. It is not shorter than the big man's zombie, and may even be a little taller.

At this moment, he seemed to realize that he could not escape the claws of the two of them, and he bowed his head resignedly to his fate, without saying a word.

Xu Fuhuan walked up to the young zombie who was held by the big man like a chicken, opened his palm, and grabbed the young zombie's head with his sharp black nails.

After all, this is the first time to do such a thing, and I still feel a little uncomfortable in my heart, but after thinking about it, he is already in this world, if he doesn't want to eat people, he can only desperately evolve his own abilities, As for the ability to evolve, a crystal nucleus is needed, and only after he has evolved to a certain level can he get rid of people. The temptation of meat to him. confused. Instead of digging out the crystal nuclei of human supernatural beings, it is better to dig out the crystal nuclei of zombies. At least he can tell himself that zombies are not human.

The sharp long armor just touched the top of the young zombie's head.

Suddenly, the young zombie raised his head, his sharp-edged face was dirty, and he couldn't see his face clearly, but those red eyes were full of fierce anger, and the sharp eyes were full of strong anger. murderous.

This scene made Xu Fuhuan, who had made up his mind, tighten his heart, and stopped unconsciously.

Crimson eyeballs?

Before he could think about it, the big guy zombie here was not happy. Originally, this young zombie was the food he caught to please Xu Fuhuan. As food, he even dared to resist, so what?

Without saying a word, the big zombie picked up the zombie in his hand, raised his big palm angrily, and hit him on the head violently.

"Roar~" Kill you, make you disobedient.

Xu Fu smoked happily. The corners of his mouth twitched, his eyes looked strangely at the big man zombie imitating the violent moves he used against him in the elevator.

After a while, the big fellow zombie had had enough beating, and the young zombie was honest. The big fellow zombie gave him a pooh, threw the zombie in his hand to the ground in disgust, and then approached Xu Fuhuan with a shy face begging for praise. .

Xu Fuhuan touched it. With his head, his eyes were fixed on the zombies on the ground.

Those crimson eyeballs lost their bright brilliance because of the beating, and because the dim eyes were lowered, they couldn't see the emotions inside, they just lay on the ground obediently.

In the half a day since he came to this world, Xu Fuhuan has seen countless zombies. The eyes of all the zombies are blue-gray, and even he has some white in the blue-gray. Only the zombie in front of him had red eyeballs.

With red eyes, there is only one person in the whole world, no, only a zombie can have them, and this zombie, he...

[Xiao Er, is he the target of my mission this time, Zhongli? ]

[Ding-mission objective: Zhongli! ]

[Ding-blackening value: 95! ]

95?