Chapter 128

Chapter 128 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (2)

    There is no time for cultivating immortals.

    Thousands of years pass like a white horse.

    Xu Fuhuan looked inside the dantian, the green inner alchemy was full of vitality, and there were strands of immortal energy surrounding the inner alchemy, secretly sighing, if he possessed a human being, given the current unique environment, not to mention the Daluo Jinxian, at least It's not a problem to cultivate into a celestial being, right?

    Compared with the human beings who follow the will of the heavens, the beasts born with their own inheritance, the demons are the race that is least favored by the law.

    It's no wonder that the monster race can't coexist peacefully with human beings. Aside from the fact that the race is different, their hearts must be different. The more reason is that the monster race has worked hard for thousands of years, but they can't keep up with the speed of a small human being who has practiced for decades. How can the monsters not be jealous?

    This is like a big family, the elders prefer intelligent humans, and dote on powerful beasts, but they are disgusted and even harsh on stupid monsters.

    Under such circumstances, it would be strange if the monster race could see the human race pleasing to the eye.

    However—

    Xu Fuhuan waited and waited, but the thunder disaster he had expected hadn't arrived for a long time.

    It shouldn't be! ! !

    Ordinarily, the harshness of the law to the Yaozu, he has formed the inner alchemy, and there should have been thunder clouds on his head? Why haven't you come yet?

    Just when Xu Fuhuan was thinking hard, a small sound of footsteps came from far to near.

    Xu Fuhuan stared at the person coming, her black and thick hair was raised high by the white jade crown, under her cold and solemn sword eyebrows was a pair of slender red phoenix eyes, her indifferent and cold eyes, like clear water waves, could see the bottom at a glance, But it can't be seen clearly. The hem of the plain white robe is embroidered with silver flowing patterns, as he walks, it comes to life, lifelike, coupled with his elegant fairy posture, lonely and cold temperament, indescribable restraint and abstinence .

    Xu Fuhuan was stunned for a moment.

    Why did Yuqing appear here?

    And...Xu Fuhuan had already formed a pill anyway, how could he not see that Yuqing had no cultivation at all.

    Could it be, couldn't it be the day when Yuqing was imprisoned?

    Then the fact that he has not faced the test of Lei Jie for a long time is actually because he is now in the ring space refined by Yushui?

    Without waiting for him to think about it, Yushui suddenly appeared in front of Yuqing like a gust of wind. His complexion was gentle, his temperament was radiant, clear and upright.

    "Senior Brother, why did you come here?"

    Yu Qing didn't even give Yu Shui a superfluous look, her light gray eyes looked at everything around her as cold and indifferent as nothing.

    Yushui didn't care about Yuqing's indifference, he half-forcibly hugged Yuqing who couldn't struggle, and disappeared from Xu Fuhuan's sight as if he had come.

    It took Xu Fuhuan a while to recover.

    He practiced uninterruptedly day and night, just to make Yuqing be wary of Yushui in advance to be able to transform into it as soon as possible. Whoever imagined it, the matter has developed to the time when Yuqing was imprisoned by Yushui in the ring space.