Chapter 21

Chapter 21 This little devil is a little cute (2)

In Yan Shao's circle, many people make a living by doing this. It's not that the original owner has never met someone who invited Yan Shao, but Yan Shao refused at that time.

Ordinarily, Yan Shao is not short of money, just for a fortune-telling, the reward they give is enough for them to live happily for several years. The original owner didn't understand that Yan Shao had a good life, but he insisted on taking this risk. Although the tomb robbery came with money Fast, and the risks are great.

Although everyone was a little dissatisfied with Yan Shao bringing the oil bottle of the original owner, they didn't say much for Yan Shao's sake. But obviously there is no good face.

The tomb that Yan Shao and others were going to enter was deep in Changshou Mountain, and it was full of murderous intentions. Even some very experienced tomb robbers dared not enter easily, but Yan Shao took the original owner with him.

It took a lot of effort for the group to reach the destination, and then they found the entrance of the tomb, and encountered countless crises when entering the tomb. With Yan Shao protecting them along the way, the original owner was basically fine except for some injuries , but others are another matter. Dead and wounded, until they found the main tomb, more than half of the people had been lost.

Just when they thought everything was worth it, there was a snake demon guarding the tomb in front of the stone gate of the main tomb.

This is a snake demon who has cultivated into a flood dragon. In order to deal with this flood dragon, not many people died here.

And the original owner died in such a muddle.

Yes, dead.

And the time of his possession was the last few minutes before the death of the original owner.

Associating that there are ghosts in this world, and that he entered the wrong world, he inexplicably thought of a ghost, and he was that ghost!

002 seemed to have a feeling, and couldn't help explaining: [How can you compare yourself with the ghosts in the small world? Although your soul comes from a small world, after you are bound by me, you do not belong to any small world, you only belong to our exchange, as long as you do the task seriously, it is not impossible to become a god in the future. ]

[Moreover, not all bodies can be possessed by you. Only when the fit is more than 90% can your soul be accommodated. 】

Xu Fuhuan hummed lightly, indicating that he knew.

It's just that it would be a headache for him.

Because he is now in an ancient tomb, and the memory of the original owner is of no help to him at all. Along the way, the original owner encountered many incredible things. It is thanks to Yan Shao that he was able to come here alive. Take good care of him all the way.

Thinking of Yan Shao.

Xu Fuhuan always felt that this person was a bit strange.

First he adopted the desperate original owner, then he took care of the original owner conscientiously, and now he brought the original owner to such a dangerous tomb for no reason.

Who would believe that he had no purpose? That is to say, the original owner trusted him too much and was unwilling to doubt him.

However, the current situation does not allow him to think too much, what is his current situation, where is he, why did he not die when he should have died? Who saved him?