Chapter 87 Arc7

Chapter 87 The villain is my furnace (1)

【Xiao Er, is there any way to preserve the memory of my life? 】

For Xu Fuhuan's proposal, Xiao Er hesitated for a long time, until the sun set, and the Huoshaoyun in the sky dyed the whole sky fiery red.

Xiao Er said helplessly: [Okay, it's up to you, but you may have to work harder. 】

Xu Fuhuan evoked a shallow chuckle, and stared blankly and motionlessly at Hua Shijun's way back.

"Ada, bury me under this peach blossom tree from now on."

Xu Fuhuan couldn't hear what Xu Da was saying, and when he finished speaking, his soul had already left.

"My lord-"

Xu Da stretched out his fingers tremblingly, and lightly touched his breath with his fingertips.

There was still a vague smile on the face that had stopped breathing, "My lord..."

-----

Xiao Er said that if he wanted to keep the memory of this life, he could not return to the system space.

'The past' is a bead that seals memory, and what activates it is the unique power in the system space. Unless he does not return to the space in the future, and keeps tossing and turning in the small world, otherwise, once he returns to the space, he will memories will be sealed again.

Xu Fuhuan thought of Huashi Junlin's firm back before he left.

What does it matter if you are a little tired?

He doesn't want to become a task robot who only knows how to do tasks but has no memory. He also wants to keep some memories, some memories and people that he thinks are worth keeping.

For example - Huashijun.

That Ajun who looks arrogant, cold, and unkind on the outside, but is actually soft and silly on the inside.

I don't know if it's because of the direct transfer to the mission world, but when Xu Fuhuan passed through the space-time tunnel, he was sober. The dark space-time tunnel was like a claustrophobic bottle, with a huge sense of oppression. Pressing his soul, making him feel that his soul may be crushed at any time.

Xiao Er felt the feeling from Xu Fuhuan's heart.

Quickly comforted: [This is normal. If you open the teleportation channel from the system space, a protective film will be drawn from the system space to protect your soul, allowing you to enter the mission world without knowing it. Now you have not returned to the mission world. System space, so you lose that protective film. ]

As he spent more time with Xiao Er, Xiao Er became more and more talkative.

Just like his choice this time, Xiao Er just persuaded him with a few words, and followed his wish.

[Thank you, Xiao Er. 】Xu Fuhuan sincerely thanked Xiaoer.

Xiao Er was flattered, and quickly shook her round body, 【You don't need to be so polite, our fate is closely related, if something happens to you, I won't feel better either. ]

...

Teleportation without a protective film is really uncomfortable. Just when he felt that he was about to suffocate, he finally felt a sense of down-to-earth under his feet.

"Sovereign~"

Xu Fuhuan entered this body the first time, before he could open his eyes, he was coquettish. Charming. Rao's voice froze. What followed was that fiery, soft tenderness. The body was tightly entangled on his body.