Chapter 112

Chapter 112 The Trash Picking Villain (7)

With the silence of the big curly hair, the atmosphere was a little dignified for a while.

The big curly hair thought for a long time, but still politely refused: "My brother is outspoken, young and ignorant, dumb...please bear with me."

In the end, he still didn't dare to take the risk.

Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows, but the big curly hair's refusal was not beyond his expectation.

Hijacking a spaceship is indeed very dangerous. If you don't pay attention, you will lose everything, and it will endanger the lives of people on the entire planet.

It's normal for big curly hair to have concerns.

But-

"You really don't want to leave this place at all?"

Big curly hair wanted to say that he didn't want to leave at all, but Xu Fuhuan didn't give him a chance to speak, instead he continued to chase after the victory: "Maybe you don't want to leave now." I care, but what about in the future? Don't blame me for speaking harshly. You know how much your brother is worth. If something happens to you, will your former opponent let your brother go? The people under you will be willing to protect you Brother? There are people dying every day on this planet, so will you or your brother be among them?"

People on garbage planets generally don't live long. The rubbish all over the field contains radioactive substances, which have destroyed people's bodies all year round.

Therefore, what he said was not alarmist.

The eyes of the big curly hair turned cold.

"You're thinking too simply. Indeed, I have many people under my command, but we are just a group of ants in the eyes of people from other planets. They don't need to confront us head-on, as long as they use high-tech weapons, they can sweep across our entire planet. "

"The power of science and technology is unimaginable. In the face of absolute strength, we can't solve it with a large number of people."

Of course Xu Fuhuan knew this, but he was anxious. He didn't understand Qi Jin's current situation at all. If Qi Jin died, his mission would fail.

Although what he did was a little unethical, if he didn't take the initiative to fight for it, how would everyone know that there was no hope?

The big curly hair continued: "And, can you fly a spaceship?"

Fly a spaceship?

Xu Fuhuan was stunned.

Indeed, even if they successfully hijacked the spaceship, not being able to open it is still a problem.

"Could it be that we don't have a meeting here?" Xu Fuhuan asked unwillingly.

hehe!

The big curly hair looked at Xu Fuhuan mockingly, and said, "Don't talk about flying the spaceship, let's just talk about the defense measures, attack methods and weapons of mass destruction on those spaceships. Are you sure about these? Seeing that Xu

Fuhuan didn't speak, the big curly hair walked in front of Xu Fuhuan, and patted him on the shoulder earnestly, "Young man, you should think more than your brain, your brain is a good thing!"

This is beating around the bush and calling him brainless.

Xu Fuhuan glanced at the big curly hair in an unclear manner, and asked abruptly, "How do you know this?" He has