Chapter 48 Arc4

Chapter 48 The Development of Mr. Villain (1)

Er Gouzi opened his mouth, Xu Fuhuan was almost choked to death by the taste of his mouth.

Xu Fu smoked happily. The corner of his mouth twitched, he glanced slightly at his head, then imitated the original owner's look of disgust, and slapped his face away.

"How many days has it been since you took a shower? You smell all over your body."

Er Gouzi didn't care about the disgust in Xu Fuhuan's eyes, he just smiled and held up a finger.

"One day?" Xu Fuhuan raised his eyebrows.

"No, it's a month."

Oh my god.

Xu Fuhuan's jaw was almost dislocated by his shock.

Er Gouzi is also a big-hearted man, he didn't see anything wrong with Xu Fuhuan's face at all, but excitedly poked Xu Fuhuan's arm with his elbow.

"You. Is mom still urging you to marry a wife?"

Huh? !

With a froze face, Xu Fuhuan flipped through the memory of the original owner, let alone, there really was such a thing.

The original owner was only twenty years old this year, and his mother urged him every day to get married, marry a daughter-in-law, and give her a grandson as soon as possible.

Moreover, this reminder is not just once or twice, but every day, as long as she sees the original owner, the original owner's old lady will keep talking. It's as if the original owner didn't marry a daughter-in-law as soon as possible, so he won't be able to marry in the future.

But the original owner has always had a high hand and a low eye. He is used to seeing those beautifully dressed ladies in the county town, and he doesn't even look down on those disheveled bumpkin girls in the village!

Looking at the original owner's disdain for the girls in the village in his memory.

Xu Fuhuan only hated that the original owner was not in front of him, otherwise he would definitely tell the original owner that you look down on him, and they still look down on you.

Every day I only know how to gnaw on the old, idle around, and don't have a serious job. The girl is down-to-earth at any rate, farming diligently to support herself, but what about him? I only know how to take money from my old mother.

"Let me tell you, Lao Hei got two beautiful little dolls, you. Mom has been urging you to marry a wife. If you want me to say, instead of spending that unjust money to marry a tough and fierce woman, come back and take care of me." If you don't care about yourself, why don't you spend money to buy a ready-made doll, so that you have the grandson that your mother wants, and it won't delay you to find your little mother."

The original owner did have an old friend in the county, but that woman didn't do any serious work, so the original owner's old lady didn't like that woman. And that woman also looked down on the original owner, but the original owner was stupid, every time she coaxed her to buy, buy, buy.

The original owner's wife doesn't like it, but the original owner likes it! The original owner likes that woman's coquettish and coquettish appearance, every time that woman speaks, the original owner's soul will be taken away.

What else can Xu Fuhuan say?

The original owner broke up with his own mother last night because of the matter of marrying a daughter-in-law. Before leaving, he also took away the two thousand yuan that the old mother had saved for the original owner. He originally planned to take the money to go Looking for that old friend, who knew that Er Gouzi's words aroused his interest, and then bought Shengnian and An Xia back in order to deal with the old lady who was urging the marriage.