Chapter 126

Chapter 126 The Trash Picking Villain (End)

    Xu Fuhuan's identity as a father is really useful.

    He had an in-depth talk with Clive the next day, and Clive didn't say yes or no, he just asked Xu Fuhuan to accompany him to have a good meal, and he disappeared after a few days.

    When Clive appeared in front of Xu Fuhuan again, he had an unshaven beard, sunken eye sockets, and even his normally straight body was bent a little.

    The first thing he said when he saw Xu Fuhuan was: "I promise you."

    Xu Fuhuan thought he would not agree, but before he had time to be surprised, Clive continued: "You are my father, although you You don’t have the kindness to raise me, but you can’t be unfilial as a son.

    I was really happy when I first saw you, from the bottom of my heart. All these years, I have no relatives. When I was young, my uncle didn’t want to see me because my Being born means that my father has humiliated the family, and made the Owen family unable to face my father's former fiancé, the Aaron family. Every time my uncle was angry with the Aaron family outside, he would find me to vent his heart when he got home. Angry, my grandfather loves me very much. At first when my uncle beat me, I would complain to him, but after a long time, I found that it was useless at all. My grandfather seemed to love me, but he also hated me in his heart and said he hated me It’s not practical, but I hated you for ruining his son. It was also at that time that I gradually understood that it was useless to sue. Only when I was strong enough to be unrivaled, these people would not dare to humiliate me and insult me, so I thought To be a master, I want everyone to surrender under my feet. Chris is my uncle’s son, and the only one who would really comfort me when I was hurt. His death made me very angry, and I wanted to put Yuezhuo's meat was cut off one by one and fed to the dogs.     As for Green, he was the best person to me besides Chris. I can't resist the warmth he gives..."     Clive intermittently talked about his experiences over the years, the sadness in it, and he didn't understand his guilt. People who are behind the scenes will never understand.     It is also because he has tasted bitterness since he was a child that he has created his current ambition.

    "I said so much not to make you feel guilty, but to let you understand that I am determined to win Yuezhuo. I let him go this time because of your face. I..." When Clive said

    this , his eyes were bloodshot, he took off the necklace from his neck and handed it to Xu Fuhuan.

    "Father left it to me. I think it's more suitable for you to keep him."

    "After all... After all, that man was still thinking about you until he died. If he knew that you even forgot about him, he would definitely Not happy."

    Xu Fuhuan silently looked at the blooming flowers. To put it bluntly, Clive is a child who lacks love. His childhood misfortune has made him seem cold-hearted and cold-blooded. In fact, deep down in his heart, he still yearns for a warm family relationship.

    This is also when he first saw himself in the first day of junior high school, he would lose his composure.

    "Since your father left it to you, you should keep it."

    Clive saw that Xu Fuhuan really didn't want it, and he didn't force it. He lost his memory for so many years, and he still doesn't want to remember it. Presumably the memory of the past It's really not good.

    Before leaving, Clive asked Xu Fuhuan if he really didn't intend to go with him?

    Xu Fuhuan shook his head, he is not Clive's real father, he is here to do the task, as for Clive, let the original owner choose.