Chapter 41

Chapter 41

In the past few days, the zombies in City Z have poured out, causing Liang Xiaoxiao and the others to be extremely embarrassed.

Nanzi was driving the car, Liang Xiaoxiao was sitting in the co-pilot who was looking at the map, and everyone else was squinting and resting at the moment.

Nanzi glanced at the fuel tank gauge, and said expressionlessly: "Captain, the car is out of gas."

Hearing this, Liang Xiaoxiao said without raising her head, "Then find a gas station."

Nanzi said to Liang Xiaoxiao He has always been obedient to her words, and after listening to her words, he intends to change his course.

Qin Luoyi, who was sitting in the back seat, was still awake at the moment. Seeing Nanzi turning the steering wheel, as if about to drive back, she couldn't help but said in a sharp voice: "What are you doing, there are all zombies over there, don't you?" Want to kill us?"

The sharp voice suddenly woke up other people who were in a light sleep.

Since entering City Z, everyone hasn't had a good rest, and they finally got rid of the zombie crowd. Just after a while, they were woken up by her, and it was inevitable that everyone's faces were a little ugly.

Qin Luoyi is not their team member, she was rescued by Liang Xiaoxiao on the way to Z City, the person who rescued her was Liang Xiaoxiao, at first I saw this little girl was pretty, with a sweet mouth, plus she had a sweet look Nuo Nuo's voice is particularly pleasing, so when she followed the team, Liang Xiaoxiao didn't refuse.

It's just that when getting along, this little girl doesn't seem to have a very good temper, especially after getting along with Qi Hao.

Qi Hao is the best-looking one in the team. The little girl took a fancy to him, and the others were not surprised, but this little girl always aimed at Liang Xiaoxiao. He especially loves to sing the opposite of Liang Xiaoxiao.

These are nothing, after all, the little girl likes Qi Hao, and Liang Xiaoxiao looks better than her, it is inevitable to be jealous, but sometimes this little girl can't see her situation clearly, just like now, she is an ordinary Humans, without supernatural powers, apart from killing zombies along the way, everyone doesn't even have time to eat, let alone sleep? Now that she managed to gain some time to rest, she started to do it again.

Immediately, everyone's opinions on her were not the slightest bit.

"What? Do you have an opinion?" Liang Xiaoxiao raised her head, looking at the embarrassed Qi Hao with a half-smile.

Sitting next to Qi Hao was a long, ferocious strong man. At this time, the strong man was awakened, his face was lowered, his eyes were murderous, and he shot at Qin Luoyi.

"If you want to die, I don't mind giving you a ride."

With this look, Qin Luoyi was so frightened that she pressed tightly into Qi Hao's arms, pursed her lips, and dared not speak again.

Qi Hao first apologized to everyone in a good temper, and then stared at Qin Luoyi who was leaning in his arms with his eyes lowered without saying a word.

He opened his mouth, but he still didn't say the words that were too ruthless.

Everyone tolerated her and didn't care about her, not because they thought she was a little girl, but because of his face.

"Go to sleep." He sighed and hugged the little girl in his arms, then closed his eyes.

As for Zhongli here, he hadn't been in a good mood for a few days before he received the news from the zombies of the wisdom department, so why did he run away.