Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Xu Fuhuan frowned, his originally expressionless face became more and more indifferent and serious.

    "Fu Xici."

    Xu Fuhuan leaned forward, put his right elbow on the table, resting his chin, while his left hand knocked on the table intentionally or unintentionally, "Do you have any grudge against Jiang Liran?"

    Ah !

    Fu Xici was immersed in Xu Fuhuan's gentle care and the slippery touch of his fingertips at the moment, when he suddenly heard Xu Fuhuan's opening, he suddenly raised his head, and said in a little confusion: "Sir, what did you say?"

    So Xu Fuhuan's brows tightened even more.

    He repeated the words again.

    Hearing this, Fu Xici silently glanced over his head, his cold eyes were full of viciousness.

    After a long silence, just when Xu Fuhuan was about to expose this topic, Fu Xici said lightly: "Can I not talk about it?" "Yes." Xu Fuhuan didn't intend that he would open everything

    to

    himself heart.

    On the surface, Fu Xici seems to be talkative, but in fact he is very defensive. If he hadn't appeared at the right time, Fu Xici might not have liked him.

    Just thinking of that unexpected favor, Xu Fuhuan's head hurts.

    "Eat something first, and I'll take you back later."

    Because of Xu Fuhuan's topic, Fu Xici recalled some bad memories. During the meal, Fu Xici was a little absent-minded and didn't know what to eat.

    ——————

    Mo Dao is a very hot person.

    A private interaction between Qin Lan and Fu Xici was secretly photographed by the media.

    Fu Xici himself was full of scandals, and the matter with Zhou Zimo hadn't been explained clearly last time. This time, Qin Lan, who has a good reputation, was added.

    Immediately, Qin Lan's fans also exploded.

    Fu Xici was on Weibo's topic list again.

    There was a lot of scolding on the Internet, all of which were to tell Fu Xici to get out of the entertainment circle.

    Jiang Liran was restless again, taking this opportunity to blackmail Fu Xici again.

    However, what Jiang Liran didn't expect was that on the same day, Director Mo's Weibo released a set of stills, along with the extras that had been edited a long time ago. As a result, public opinion began to become less and less under his control.

    In the video, Qin Lan's clothes are fluttering, holding a long sword in his hand, and the long sword is pointing directly at the man in a red robe opposite. His cold face seems to have no emotion, but Qingling's eyes are full of pain.

    And Fu Xici was wearing a bright red robe, with a demonic makeup on his face. Rao, feminine, as if he couldn't see the sharp knife on his neck, he laughed out loud instead.

    That laughter was full of desolation and sorrow, as well as the paranoia that one could only wish for.

    ...

    Floor 1: Did I watch a fake video?

    2nd Floor: Downstairs, tell me this is not true?

    3rd Floor: Upstairs, I'm sorry to tell you, it's true! ! ! Alas, I didn't expect that the "Donglai Xianjun" whom I hate the most in xx University has such a stubborn side. This one named Fu Xici doesn't look so bad either. At least he doesn't look so annoying in "Tianjun".