Chapter 92

Chapter 92 The Villain Is My Furnace (6)

The immortal secret realm appeared in Donglin Mountain, and the leaked fairy aura caused those old monsters who had been secluded all the year round to step here one after another.

When Xu Fuhuan and others arrived at the entrance of the Immortal Secret Realm, there was a sea of ​​people here, except for all kinds of people. There are so many Taoist and demonic cultivators, there are actually a few monsters who have successfully cultivated.

Xu Fuhuan looked at those powerful people standing at the entrance of the Immortal Secret Realm in surprise. In the plot, it is not about Xiu Xiu today. Are there only three strongest people in the real world?

When did so many great powers gather here?

When he accepted the plot, there was not much introduction in the plot, it only said that a fairyland was born in the east, and the lord of the Hehuan Sect, Chao Huan, left in a hurry.

Then Xu Fuhuan felt relieved. After all, the protagonist is Hua Yanzhi, and the whole process is from his perspective. He did not appear here. Of course, it is impossible to describe the grand occasion here in detail.

The original owner is repairing. The real world is quite famous, although it may not be a good reputation, but not long after he arrived, many monks who knew the original owner came forward to say hello to him, including a few casual cultivators who had a good personal relationship with the original owner.

A few people found an empty seat and began to greet each other.

Chao Huan, who followed Xu Fuhuan, was inexplicably uncomfortable.

The real lord was clearly in front of them, but they all seemed to be blind, and they didn't notice anything strange, but they were still chatting and laughing with the house-robber.

The idle real person is the best Sanxian who has the best personal relationship with the original owner. He is both good and evil, and he never cares about cultivation. It's really righteous, just do whatever you want, this is his way, the way of freedom. At this moment, a few people came to the teahouse far away from the secret environment. The idle real person noticed the masked Chao Huan and Feng Lan who had been following him all the time, and raised his eyebrows and said: "I haven't seen it for decades." See, Brother Chao Huan has changed a lot." Xianlan Daoist took these two people who covered their faces as Xu Fuhuan's hunting beauties.

The original owner, Xu Fuhuan, was hunting, and there was no shortage of all kinds of beauties around him at all times, but the original owner would never delay the serious business for the sake of having fun.

Xu Fuhuan followed his gaze and then understood what he meant.

He couldn't help but chuckled and said: "Brother Xianlan, what you said is wrong. This is my Taoist companion, and he is no one else." The

original owner took away the most talented disciple of Tianjianmen as a Taoist companion, which is cultivating. The real world is not a big secret.

Hearing this, the idle real man put away his chuckle, frowned and looked at Feng Lan who only showed a pair of handsome eyebrows.

"Is he the genius Feng Lan who turned a pill into a baby in just a hundred years?" The

idle real person's eyes fell on Feng Lan with some interest.

Feng Lan's spiritual power was sealed by the original owner as early as the beginning, and now he wanted to break free, but his little power was insignificant in Xu Fuhuan's hands.