Chapter 96

Chapter 96 The Villain Is My Furnace (10)

Hua Yanzhi fought with a group of wives and wives in Donglin City for several days and nights. After venting the depression in his heart, he followed the system's prompts to find Feng Lan.

Feng Lan at this end was also teleported out of the secret realm along with everyone else.

The nature of the dragon is obscene, the black dragon has been trapped in the secret environment for thousands of years, and I have never seen a single female monster in it. This time I was free, and Xu Fuhuan, who was still in seclusion in the secret environment, was long ago Forgotten completely, he took the unconscious Chao Huan and Feng Lan to find an inn full of spiritual energy, and then went to have a good time on their own.

As the protagonist, Hua Yanzhi has the love of the head of Tianjianmen. Female, the petite and willful little loli, the cold and ruthless senior sister, the innocent and cute junior sister...etc, beauties with different personalities and looks.

And these women are certainly not empty-handed beauty pretense.

He came to Donglin this time, and he brought with him the most powerful woman among his several women.

Among them was a beast.

This divine beast looks cold and noble, but inside it is as passionate as a ball of fire.

Called Huayan's love to the bottom of my heart.

Because of those unpleasant experiences in the illusion, he tossed these people a lot, and finally took the beast named Bird Spirit to the location locked by the system.

It has been several days since the secret realm was closed, except for the powerful people who got some treasures in the secret realm, they are still stuck in Donglin City, and some of them haven't even touched the door. The other sect disciples who arrived had already left early.

Hua Yanzhi lived next door to the small courtyard where Fenglan lived.

After the people in the inn had almost left, they sneaked into Feng Lan's yard with Que Ling.

Feng Lan woke up not long after the black dragon left, at first he was a little dazed, obviously he followed Xu Fuhuan into the secret realm, why did he come out when he woke up?

So, he went to the Immortal Secret Realm, and that's how he fell asleep the whole time?

So what is he doing in there?

Before he could think too much, he found that the spiritual power in his body was abundant.

Ever since he met Chao Huan, he had never been so aggrieved in his life.

First, he was taken captive by this prostitute, his cultivation was sealed, and he was imprisoned in the dungeon when he refused, and then his reputation was ruined, and he was expelled from the sect.

Now that he has a cultivation base, he has to settle this account with Chao Huan.

And Chao Huan, who has not yet awakened, is in tragedy.

When he woke up, he found that he had no cultivation at all. Feng Lan stripped her clothes off, leaving only a pair of obscene trousers hanging under a tree.

Chao Huan: "..."

"Are you awake?"

Feng Lan sat in the small courtyard with a small table in front of her. The table was steaming, and a scent of tea wafted into Chao Huan's nose, refreshing her heart.