Chapter 13

Chapter 13 My Uncle is a Villain [Thirteen]

In Emperor Entertainment's No. 1 box, a group of people dressed in sex. From time to time, there are laughter and laughter from men and women who are sensitive or gentlemen, or men in groups of three or four are talking loudly, or a few girls who are close to each other are whispering.

With a slight smile on the corner of Li Fuhuan's mouth, he sat in the corner of the box, shaking the red wine in his hand, Bai. Her fair face was like a rosy apple, and she stared at the bustling crowd with misty eyes.

And Gao An, who was sitting on the side, stared at Xu Yihan who was surrounded by girls unkindly, and didn't know what Xu Yihan said, which made the girls smile.

Gao An angrily drank the spirits in his hands, glass after glass, exquisite and gorgeous. Li's eyes sparkled like they had been washed by water.

Xu Yihan's eyes fell here inadvertently, his heart was startled, he smiled and said sorry to the girls, and then walked towards Gao An with a wine glass.

fart. Sitting on the sofa, he waved his long arm and put it on Gao An's shoulder. "What's the point of drinking alone? Let's go, my brother will take you to enjoy life."

She was still as foolish as before, with no real job.

Gao Anqiao. The corner of his mouth pursed, he hummed softly, and pushed his arm away. "Li Fuhuan drank too much, I'll take him back to rest first."

"Don't, it's rare to come out once, so we have to have fun anyway." Xu Yihan took his hand, and with one force, brought him directly into himself In her arms, her hands eagerly wrapped around his waist. The corner of his mouth curled up with a smirk and said, "Are you jealous?"

Gao An drank a lot of stuffy wine, and was imprisoned in Xu Yihan's arms at this time, but he couldn't break free from his embrace for a long time, and couldn't help turning his head. He gave him a hard look.

Gao An's skin is very fair, his figure is very slender, and his appearance is feminine and glamorous. Li, with the addition of alcohol, her cheeks were stained with a blush, what he thought was fierce eyes, but in Xu Yihan's eyes, they were actually pretty and lovely.

Especially those eyes that were glowing with water were indescribably tempting.

Xu Yihan's heart moved, and he actually directly lowered his head, holding his hands. Lips, soft lips. The petals were unexpectedly delicious and addictive, and it was not at all the same as the unexpected kiss back then.

Xu Yihan lowered his eyes, seeing that Gao An didn't refuse, he couldn't help deepening the kiss. Gently caressing his back with his bony palms

, Gao An didn't know what he was doing until there were bursts of cheers and whistles behind him. Blushing, he angrily pushed the unsuspecting Xu Yihan away, "Bastard."

After speaking, he got up and walked to Li Fuhuan's side, helping the seemingly sober but actually drunk person towards the door.

On the other hand, Xu Yihan sat on the sofa, touched his thin lips, and recalled the uncontrollable kiss just now with his eyes flashing with unknown meaning.

The evening wind in early summer brought a little coolness, blowing on the fiery cheeks of the two of them, blowing away Gao An's beating heart, and also waking up Li Fuhuan, who was a little dizzy.

Li Fuhuan's expression was in a trance, and he felt as if he was floating in the sky. He only felt that his eyes were foggy and he didn't know where he was.