Chapter 117

Chapter 117 The Trash Picking Villain (12)

The engagement banquet of the heir to the imperial family must be grand.

In order to show his most sincere love for his partner, Prince Bossy not only invited all the powerful families in the empire to attend his engagement banquet with Green, but also specially arranged a live broadcast on the star network for the public to share their joy and love for Green. favorite.

Yue Zhuo knew the plot, and this engagement banquet would end in tragedy.

And he spent a lot of money to buy invitations, just to change the plot of Bossie's death, not to draw Bossie into his camp, but not to fight against him.

It's better to turn against Green and kill each other.

The hover car stopped at the entrance of the hotel, Yue Zhuo rested his chin, and saw that the entrance of the hotel was heavily guarded, and the packages on the inner, outer, and outer floors were so tightly packed that not even a mosquito could fly in.

For this engagement banquet, Bossy took great pains, and even the royal guard was dispatched to watch the gate.

He just didn't know that when Bossie knew that the engagement banquet was just a conspiracy, it was Clive and Green who wanted to destroy the entire royal family in order to satisfy their own ambitions, and went there by themselves. How would he react when he was the emperor of the blue planet?

If Clive was born in ancient times, he would definitely be a hero. His ambition is doomed that he will not succumb to a small elder who checks and balances the royal family. What he wants to be is the only one, the only master of the blue planet and even the entire galaxy. .

Just like the emperor who was aloof in ancient times.

For this plan, he has been preparing for many years. Originally, he would not have risen so hastily, but who told him that the person he loves will be snatched away by others soon.

So, at this time, Clive made a desperate move and began to implement his plan ahead of schedule.

Yue Zhuo held Qi Jin's hand intimately, got off the suspension car, and walked into the hotel.

At this moment, the wedding banquet did not start, neither Percy nor Green appeared.

Yuezhuo found an opportunity to avoid surveillance, and found Bossy who was choosing clothes in the dressing room on the top floor of the hotel.

...

Xu Fuhuan was guarding not far from the hotel from the beginning, when Yue Zhuo and Qi Jin appeared, he saw it.

The faces of the two made some adjustments. Qi Jin has experienced the ups and downs of life, so it is very suitable to dress himself up as a mature middle-aged man with a story of vicissitudes. As for Yuezhuo, he dressed himself up as a demon clinging to Qi Jin . A slut, with heavy makeup on Qi Jin's body.

Xu Fuhuan didn't recognize Yue Zhuo, but he recognized Qi Jin easily.

It was an accident that he could meet Qi Jin. For Qi Jin, he had no hope from the beginning. After all, there are so many planets in this world, who knows which planet Qi Jin is on?

So he just wanted to use Ah Qing's enchantment to sneak into the engagement banquet and eat a free meal.

Just see if you can meet some important people, and introduce him to the military academy.

Xu Fuhuan is still very confident in her own strength.

However, when he saw Qi Jin appearing, he decisively arranged the two brothers nearby first, and then followed Qi Jin incognito.