Chapter 62 Arc5

Chapter 62 I am the villain's benefactor (1)

Star Entertainment is one of the best entertainment companies in China, but it is only the company that 'Xu Fuhuan' played tickets for.

This time the villain Fu Xici was an actor under the original owner's banner, and he was gradually promoted from a walk-on to the actor.

The protagonist of the novel, Shou Jiang Liran, is Fu Xici's first love boyfriend. The two met and fell in love in high school. Later, for Fu Xici, he followed him to be admitted to the Film and Television University, and for Fu Xici, he gave up the chance to audition. He changed careers and became his agent to help him deal with some unspoken rules in the circle.

Jiang Liran is a man who is crazy about love. For Fu Xici, he went from being ignorant and having nothing to smoothly wandering among all kinds of people, witnessing with his own eyes that Fu Xici has become the most anticipated actor. This road has gone. For eight full years.

Just when he thought he could see the moon when the clouds opened, he saw with his own eyes Fu Xici and a man embracing downstairs in their house. kiss. And Fu Xici looked at the strange man with affection he had never seen before. Jiang Liran rushed up in anger and slapped Fu Xici. I was swept out of the house, and then I was hidden by the snow.

In desperation, he was lured into betting on drugs, and finally died miserably.

Jiang Liran didn't expect that after his death, he would be reborn eight years ago. At this time, Jiang Liran hadn't entered the entertainment circle, and he was still auditioning everywhere in the Film and Television University in order to win a cannon fodder role.

The reborn Jiang Liran must have hated Fu Xici to the bone. He first dumped the scumbag, and then took advantage of being a manager for several years in his previous life to enter the entertainment industry. He even used the convenience of knowing the plot of the future generations to save the CEO of Star Entertainment - 'Xu Fuhuan'. Jiang Liran didn't know that he had bid farewell to Fu Xi until he was dying. The man who kissed was the CEO of Star Entertainment, and he had another identity, that is, the CEO of Huaguo First Financial Group, that mysterious and powerful figure. For such a person, Jiang Liran couldn't bear the slightest hatred for him, but after being reborn, he developed a desire to conquer him.

It's a pity that even if he rescued 'Xu Fuhuan', 'Xu Fuhuan' was not interested in him. After learning that he was an artist under his banner, he arranged for him a gold agent, and the company's resources were at his disposal. repaid his life-saving grace.

And even if Jiang Liran didn't save him, the subordinates of 'Xu Fuhuan' would arrive in a few minutes. As for Jiang Liran, he just took advantage of it.

Jiang Liran failed to seduce 'Xu Fuhuan' many times, and gave all his hatred to Fu Xici. Although there was no Jiang Liran, Fu Xici was still as popular as in his previous life. Those who hated him to the bone were secretly plotting against him.

Fu Xici first got the news of being taken care of by someone, and then it was revealed that he was taking drugs. He had just come out of the police station, and it was revealed that he was cheating and abusing. Pay, wait for dirty water, the number is countless.

The person who broke the news said that he has a nose and an eye, and he also attached photos as evidence.

Fu Xici was completely disgusted by the audience. The movies he made were boycotted. For the endorsements he signed, the agents demanded to terminate the contracts one after another, and at the same time they had to pay expensive liquidated damages.