Chapter 33

Chapter 33 This little devil is a little cute [End]

Thinking of this, Xu Fuhuan hurriedly walked towards Xu Zhe's yard.

Xu Zhe is the current Patriarch of the Xu family. When he inherited the position of Patriarch, he moved to the largest courtyard on the left.

Xu's self-proclaimed descendants of the emperor, although Xu's dynasty has perished, but they always hold on to their status, even if they are down and out, the standards they should have are not bad.

The previous owner was the original owner's father. In the original owner's memory, this independent courtyard should have been antique, low-key and luxurious, but what did he see at this time?

desolate!

The once beautiful and well-proportioned buildings and courtyards are now full of weeds.

Walking into the gloomy and desolate courtyard with concern, Xu Fuhuan tightened his clothes, took a deep breath, and then raised his head before entering the courtyard. Step over the threshold.

"Long time no see." The

familiar yet unfamiliar voice, with its consistent elegance, instantly disturbed his peaceful heart. Xu Fuhuan stopped in his tracks, and looked at the man standing in the courtyard with a half-frozen body in shock.

The man was extremely young, with waist-length black hair flowing down his shoulders, and warm eyes. With a seven-point smile, her cheeks, like crown jade, looked porcelain white under the sunlight. He is tender, but the snow-white Taoist robe makes him even more cold and outstanding.

"What? Don't you remember me, Yoshiko."

"You...why are you here?" The man in front of him finally broke his inner peace.

Yan Shao!

Wasn't he taken away by Zhang Liang? Why are you here? What about Zhang Liang? Is... dead?

"Why can't I be here?" Yan Shao raised his eyebrows, his handsome face shone brightly with his vivid expression.

"Where's Zhang Liang?"

"He? He's dead." Yan Shao said indifferently, there was no emotion on Zhang Liang's death.

"By the way, I'll show you something nice." Yan Shao looked directly at Xu Fuhuan with malicious eyes, and took out a light gray bead from his wide cuff.

Pale gray beads? It seems familiar.

Suddenly, a picture flashed through his mind, Xu Fuhuan frowned, trying hard to capture the flashing picture.

Suddenly, the picture freezes on the bead in Zhang Liang's hand when they came out of the tomb.

That cold pure white bead.

[This is the soul bead, which is specially aimed at the human soul. 】

Xiao Er, who disappeared for a long time, finally came online.

At this moment, Xu Fuhuan couldn't express the excitement in his heart with words, and the appearance of Xiaoer was like a life-saving straw when he was on the verge of death.

[Xiao Er, tell me where Ah Jun is? ]

[Sorry, because there are no mission objectives in this world, the system cannot lock characters other than missions. 】

If Xiao Er's appearance is like a hope of survival from a desperate situation, then at this moment, its rejection is like a bucket of cold water pouring on his heart. It made his heart as cold as if he was in the ice of ten thousand years.

Blackened boss is poisonous [Quick travel]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara