Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Juggernaut, your character design collapsed (End)

The sun is thinning on the west mountain, the sunset dyes half of the sky red, the soft sunlight gradually dissipates, and as night falls, the moon is in the sky, the moon is falling, and the mountains are full of flowers and plants, and the fragrance is still there.

Hua Shijun pushed Xu Fuhuan who was sitting in a wheelchair to the peach blossom forest. The season of peach blossoms has passed, but the peach blossoms in Luohua Valley are blooming as usual.

The petals of the fans are dancing in the moonlight.

Hua Shijun looked at a certain direction of the peach blossom forest, and there was an indelible sadness on his stern face.

"Do you still remember this place?"

Hua Shijun walked up to Xu Fuhuan and squatted down. Body, warm big palms. Hold Xu Fuhuan's cold fingers.

"Back then you always liked to hide here secretly and watch me practice swords. You thought I didn't know, but actually...how did you know that I did it for you..." Hua Shijun choked up his voice and couldn't continue.

When he took Xu Fuhuan captive to Luohua Valley, he thought that the two of them would develop a relationship if they got along day and night, but at the beginning, Fuhuan didn't want to see him at all.

Even the door is rarely out.

Occasionally, he found that Fuhuan liked this peach blossom forest very much, so he played tricks and specially picked out the time when Fuhuan would go out to practice sword here.

Sure enough, since that time, Fu Huan would come to this place every day to watch him practice sword.

At that time, he was just like a peacock with its tail open, thinking about how to get close to Fuhuan and how to attract Fuhuan's attention all the time.

Such a time was really one of the few good times in his memory.

Thinking of this, Hua Shijun stood up, forced a smile and said, "Fuhuan, how about I dance a sword for you?" Under

the cool moonlight, Hua Shijun's aura changed, and the sword energy As if given life, he walked freely around him. Bringing up his clothes and fluttering around, people instantly have an illusion, as if dancing with a sword like this, he wants to ride the wind and go home. Feet do not touch dust, light as clouds.

Just when no one noticed, Xu Fuhuan, who was quietly sitting in a wheelchair, slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were as warm as jade, like the most peaceful lake water. ripples.

Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of his lips, looking at Hua Shijun in front of him who was immersed in the world of swords.

[Xiao Er, am I leaving! 】

This body has long been exhausted. If it wasn't for Wu Chen's superb medical skills to forcibly hang his life, he would have left long ago.

[It's still a little bit worse. 】

Xiaoer continued helplessly: 【The protagonist's safety is still in danger! In the plot, the protagonist Gong will inadvertently break into Luohua Valley because he is hunted down by his enemies. Originally, the meaning of Hua Shijun's existence is to give the protagonist golden fingers, but look at how the world has collapsed? Not only did Hua Shijun not stay in Luohua Valley as peacefully as in the plot, but he even ran out and was attacked by the protagonist. Although the world has collapsed, the plot that should go has to go. At that time, the protagonist will still be hunted down by his enemies and run into the Valley of Fallen Flowers. Do you think Hua Shijun will let go of the protagonist who smashed his head out of a hole? ? ]