Chapter 106 Arc8

Chapter 106 The Trash Picking Villain (1)

Little Er didn't know that Xu Fuhuan had recovered his memory, so he smoked. Out of Xu Fuhuan's soul, he was directly put into the next world, and then he greeted Xu Fuhuan and fell into a deep sleep to digest the energy of the game system.

That game system relies on Hua Yanzhi to absorb a lot of luck. Luck is invisible and intangible, but it is indeed a good thing. A formal system like Xiaoer cannot plunder the world's luck, so , to capture wild systems, has always been an unspeakable rule in their system circles.

This is also the reason why it proposed to eat that system with Xu Fuhuan.

...

The conditions for Xu Fuhuan's possession this time were not very good.

Why?

Because when he first entered the original owner's body, the original owner was planning to use a bowl of muddy water to satisfy his hunger. There were still a few blue green leaves floating on the water surface, Xu Fuhuan shook it twice, and a thick layer of pale yellow powder was still deposited under the bowl without sides.

The stomach growled in due course.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

After several worlds, except for one world with a lower status before, his status in the remaining worlds is either rich or noble. But even in the prime of life, the world is not so poor that one needs to drink dirty water to satisfy one's hunger.

Anyway, he has also been a little prince and a real person, not to mention expensive, but how can this thing be swallowed?

Xu Fuhuan has never experienced hardship, nor has he ever experienced the taste of poverty, so he is not hypocritical, at most, it is the reincarnation of several worlds, which raised his eyesight and raised his mouth. .

Suddenly Xiu from aloof. Really, it is indeed unacceptable to be reduced to such a point where you don't even have to drink clean water.

He needs to be calm, and he needs to be quiet.

Don't ask him who Jing Jing is.

Xu Fuhuan covered his aching stomach, stood up with a sigh, and looked around.

The cold moonlight spilled into the house through the black piece of unknown material at the entrance.

No, this can't be called a house. More precisely, it should be a simple tent. The tent is built with a kind of black coarse cloth, which has a hard texture and cannot be touched by hand. The feeling is exceptionally smooth. Should be waterproof.

In addition to a table with missing arms and legs, there is only one bed left in the tent, a bed. The quilt on the bed was neatly folded, and looked unusually clean.

But it's useless to be clean, because there is a sour smell in the air, how can people bear it?

At first, Xu Fuhuan thought that there was something rotten and smelly in the house, but he looked around, the tent was only this small, and the original owner tidied it up neatly, so Xu Fuhuan lay down on the ground and checked under the bed , however there was only a bunch of debris under the bed.

Xu Fuhuan frowned, when he removed the iron plate tentatively called the door, he was dumbfounded by the pile of garbage at the door.

Does the original owner of the co-author live next to the garbage factory?

"Hand over the things to me."

Huh?

Xu Fu raised his eyebrows happily, and his eyes scanned the empty surroundings.