Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Juggernaut, Your Creation Is Collapsed (14)

After a spring rain, the mountains are green and the water is green.

The branches of the trees standing against the wind are hung with fresh green tenderness.

The warm sunlight, through the sparse branches, sprinkled on the two people standing under the tree, casting a layer of golden halo on them.

A gust of breeze blew across the face, and the ink hair like a waterfall like a cloth fluttered with the breeze, entangled with each other.

Xu Fuhuan's face was as usual, but there was a strange emotion hidden in those seemingly calm eyes.

"What you said is so strange. You said that my son is hiding something deeply, what about you? You have been following Hua Shijun, what is An'an thinking?" Yue Zhuo squinted his eyes halfway, and a dangerous light flickered in his eyes

.

Is this a dead end?

"Hehe."

Yuezhuo looked at the tasker, he really knows how to find his body, look, even if he was pinched by him, his face was red, but not only he is not ugly, but he also has a bit of strange style.

The pupils filled with water seemed to be twinkling like stars, and the dark eyeballs were like a deep pool, which looked clear and visible, but in fact it was bottomless.

Such a beauty, even he is a bit reluctant to do it, let alone Hua Shijun who has never seen many beauties? !

It's really not a loss for Hua Shijun to fall into his hands.

"You want to delay the time?"

Yuezhuo opened his eyes, and a look of disdain flashed in his eyes.

Xu Fuhuan is a grasshopper in his hand, as long as his hand squeezes it lightly, this beautiful head will lose its luster and turn into a pile of carrion.

But-

he hasn't figured out this person's cards yet.

Yue Zhuo acted as if nothing happened, he slowly withdrew his hand. The amorous peach blossom eyes are full of pity, looking at the neck where he pinched a red mark.

"Although I really want to kill you right now, but..."

Yue Zhuo suddenly leaned close to Xu Fuhuan, wrapped her arms around his waist tightly, her thin chin rested on his shoulder, her crimson thin His lips were close to his ear, and he opened his lips, saying something silently.

The warm breath sprinkled around Xu Fuhuan's ears, and goose bumps all over his body immediately stood up.

It's disgusting.

Xu Fuhuan frowned in disgust.

Just wanted to push away the person who was hugging him tightly.

Suddenly there was an angry shout from behind.

"What are you doing?"

Hua Shijun threw away the pheasant in his hand, ran up angrily with the long whip in his hand, and pulled Yue Zhuo away. He tightly guarded Xu Fuhuan behind him, glared at Yue Zhuo and said, "How dare you?" Yue Zhuo

seemed to have not seen the anger in Hua Shijun's eyes, but instead smiled ambiguously at Xu Fuhuan .

"Xiaohuahua, I am a famous woman, you can't wrong me, this is your sweetheart who took the initiative to throw herself into your arms!"