Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Blackening the Male Protagonist and Turning into a Villain [End]

That night, Zhong Li didn't go to find Zhong Xian, but went out for a while, and didn't come back until dawn.

As soon as he stepped into the small courtyard, Zhong Xian and his party had already walked out of the hall.

Seeing Zhongli, Zhong Xian's hand first touched the waist plate defensively, and then called out vigilantly: "Little brother?"

Zhongli took out the zombie crystal core that he had spent the night. Although his body didn't feel tired, his heart felt a little tired. tired. Seeing Zhong Xian's appearance at this moment, she nodded to him helplessly.

"Second brother, are you planning to set off?"

The familiar tone, familiar emphasis, and familiar address made Zhong Xian relax in vain after being tense all night.

He walked up to Zhongli with a smile and slapped him on the shoulder.

"The Zombie King appeared in City D. As one of the five major bases, our Aofeng base should send someone to investigate the situation." "However, the

bloody smell on your body..." Zhong Xian looked him up and down Fan, seeing that there was still a little dry red liquid on his body, he knew it in his heart, "Did you go out last night?"

Zhong Li nodded slightly, and then saw that everyone was packing up, "What about you? Do you want to go too?" ?"

Zhong Xian shook his head. "I'm here this time to find out about you. Since you've already found it, I don't have to go. I'll take you home first." Go home

?

Will the family accept him for who he is?

Thinking of this, he forced a smile.

"Then do your work first, I'll go find Da Zhuang."

Zhong Xian looked at Zhong Li's back solemnly, there was something wrong with him as a younger brother.

Last night, I was a little emotional because I found my long-lost relative, and then encountered that incredible scene, so my whole mind was taken away by the person who called himself Xu Fuhuan.

Now calm down and think about it, since the first time I saw Zhongli last night, everything went wrong.

First of all, Zhongli's body is obviously in good condition, he doesn't look like he has been seriously injured. Then, that high-level zombie, and the person who calls himself Xu Fuhuan...

What has this little brother experienced in the past few years?

Until everyone is gone. When the light was gone and Zhong Xian was left alone in the small courtyard, Zhong Li walked out with Da Zhuang.

Seeing Zhong Xian's defensive face, Zhong Li said helplessly: "Second brother, don't worry, Da Zhuang won't attack you."

Zhong Xian obviously didn't believe it. Let's not talk about the nature of the zombie, just say that the zombie coveted him last night... If he hadn't reacted quickly, maybe he would have become the zombie's meal.

"You want to take him on the road together?"

Zhong Xian's stern gaze met Shang Zhongli's helpless expression.

"Second Brother... Do you, do you feel that zombies can never change their nature?"

Zhong Xian's attitude made Zhongli a little sad.