Chapter 131

Chapter 131 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (5)

If you really want to talk about good looks, Yuqing is the most handsome man in the world today, otherwise Yushui wouldn't be persistent for so many years.

Moreover, a person's appearance is related to his cultivation base. The higher his cultivation base, the more outstanding his temperament and appearance will be.

It's just that the flower demon unilaterally regards Yuqing as a rival in love, and because Yuqing treats everyone honestly, with a cold appearance that rejects people thousands of miles away, that's why the flower demon ignores Yuqing's appearance, and thus I hate him, and I can't wait to deal with him quickly.

Xu Fuhuan's good looks and "unwavering affection" naturally satisfied the flower demon's long-suppressed sense of humbleness. He held his head high and looked arrogant, and sneaked into Yuqing's residence with Xu Fuhuan The place.

Yuqing's personality is somewhat similar to Xu Fuhuan's, they both like quietness, so when he saw the pure and elegant purple bamboo forest shrouded in mist in front of him, he was not surprised.

It's just that as the footsteps deepened, the ordinary purple bamboo forest was gradually replaced by patches of purple thunder bamboo.

Xu Fuhuan couldn't help but secretly startled.

This Yushui probably emptied the purple thunder bamboo in the entire world of cultivating immortals, right?

Zilei Bamboo and Tianlei Bamboo have similar approaches but equally effective results. Compared with the purple sky thunder released by Zilei Bamboo, what Tianlei Bamboo releases is light golden thunder to ward off evil spirits. The magic weapon can restrain all the evil spirits of monsters in the world.

Although Purple Thunder Bamboo is not as good as Heavenly Thunder Bamboo, it is still a rare treasure. In order to please Yuqing, this Yushui has gone to great lengths to create such a quiet environment.

Xu Fuhuan remembered that when this ring space fell into his hands, he didn't find this purple bamboo forest. Don't think too much, it must have been destroyed by the possessive and powerful flower demon.

"You can just wait here." As

soon as Xu Fuhuan approached the purple bamboo forest, he found that there was a formation here. After all, Yushui was a formation master. Not only did he set up a formation to shield the fairy aura, but also a formation to isolate the spiritual consciousness. law, even...

However, the flower demon didn't mention it to Xu Fuhuan, he just hid Xu Fuhuan in the purple bamboo forest, and then contacted Yushui impatiently.

Xu Fuhuan is familiar with the formations in the entire ring space, but he is not familiar with the formations in this purple bamboo forest.

This is a little difficult.

The behavior of the flower demon is obviously to get rid of Yuqing completely, and he, the only insider, will definitely not keep it.

Xu Fuhuan didn't wait long in this purple bamboo grove, the flower demon somehow coaxed Yushui into it.

With a face full of shame, Yu Shui helped the pale-faced Yu Qing into his line of sight. The flower demon gave him a treasure to hide his breath, just because he was afraid that Yu Shui would notice him.

"Senior brother, rest well, after you recover from your injury, I..." I am making up for you.

However, before he finished speaking, Yuqing interrupted him: "No problem."