Chapter 133

Chapter 133 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (7)

    Xu Fuhuan can probably guess the purpose of Yushui's sudden appearance, maybe the Soul Devouring Formation is ready, and he is waiting for Yuqing, no——now add yourself!

    If it is normal, to deal with a little monster like him, just kill him directly.

    Who is Ke Yushui? The person he begged for many years would rather accept a little demon than himself, how could he not hate it? This kind of hatred is much more than what he has towards Yuqing. So—instead of giving myself a good time, it is better to let myself and Yuqing torture each other in the Soul Devouring Formation, resent each other and then kill each other.

    The full name of Soul Devouring Formation is Hundred Ghosts Soul Devouring Formation. From the name alone, this is an extremely cruel and evil formation.

    Xu Fuhuan didn't know who the person who created this formation was, but he only knew that it was a formation handed down from ancient times. Because of its great power and the need to collect vengeful spirits with hundreds of ways of death, it has always been used by righteous people. Listed as forbidden.

    To get rid of this formation, in addition to feeding the wraith with your own soul, you also need to supersede the wraith. Without the wraith, the power of the formation will be greatly reduced, and finally it will become an ordinary sleepy formation.

    But how can ordinary people have such great perseverance to feed the wraiths with their own souls, and at the same time, save the wraiths? Even for a person with strong willpower, if he overcame all the wraiths, how much of his spirit is left in the end? For a strong man like Yuqing, isn't the last thing left is a wisp of remnant soul?

    It can be seen the power of the Soul Eater Formation.

    I'm afraid that a little monster like him will be swallowed up by the wraith within a short time after being trapped inside.

    Although Xu Fuhuan's cultivation cannot be compared with Yushui, as a spiritual plant, he is the species closest to nature. As long as there are plants, his every move cannot escape his eyes, even though he is trapped here There is no way to escape, but how can he not know what Yushui has done outside?

    Yu Shui is more cruel than he imagined, and even more narrow-minded!

    Anyway, the person who did all this in the previous life was the flower demon, but now because of his intervention, the person who did it has become Yu Shui. It can be seen how deep his hatred for himself and Yuqing is.

    Without any explanation, Yu Shui directly grabbed the two of them to the hall where he arranged the formation.

    Contrary to what he remembered, because he was concerned about Yuqing's identity and was afraid that the sect would notice if he did something, Yushui directly threw the two of them into the formation without destroying their flesh. body, but added a killing array to the formation.

    First use the killing array to destroy its flesh. body, and then use the Soul Devouring Formation to destroy his soul.

    It really is merciless.

    Xu Fuhuan didn't know that Yuqing kept a soul lamp in the sect, so Yushui didn't destroy his flesh in advance. The body was a bit beyond his expectation, but after thinking about it for a while, he understood the joints.

    If this is the case, then the flower demon in the previous life directly destroyed Yuqing's flesh. body, I am afraid that the end may not be so good. It is estimated that Yushui got rid of the flower demon before the Zongmen found the flower demon in order to avoid getting involved in the incident.