Chapter 132

Chapter 132 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (6)

    The small bamboo house is quiet and elegant, but the inside is extraordinary, all of which are rare treasures collected by Yushui to win Yuqing's favor.

    The white veil is from the shark yarn woven by sharks in the East China Sea. The Luo Baihan Jade Bed is made of ten thousand years of ice that Yushui brought back from the extremely cold abyss. Even the jade pillow and brocade quilt are made by Yushui. To make Yuqing sleep comfortably, I found it from everywhere.

    But what did he see now?

    He saw his beloved brother lying on the black ice bed made by himself with a little demon lying on it. cotton.

    Yu Shuiqi's whole body was trembling.

    Xu Fuhuan's purpose was to let Yuqing see Yushui's character clearly, so he didn't pull away in time, but pulled the brocade quilt over the two of them. It seemed to cover up the intertwined bodies of the two under the brocade quilt.

    This little action caused Yu Shui's clear and bright eyebrows to be dyed with a soaring evil spirit, and the dark and deep pupils shot out. Exuding a murderous aura that seemed to be real, it rushed straight to the Xuanbing bed. Two people on board.

    Yu Shui didn't speak, and the murderous intent in his eyes seemed to shatter the spirits of the two of them in the next second.

    Obviously, apart from Xu Fuhuan, he also had murderous intentions towards Yu Qingxin.

    Xu Fuhuan's mind was ringing with alarm bells, and his eyes were stained with vigilance.

    Immortal cultivators mostly meet at will, killing someone is not a big deal, not to mention he is just a monster, Yushui is not doing anything now, it is Yuqing who is scruples.

    It's not that simple to kill Yuqing, not to mention that Yuqing is the head disciple, but Yuqing's soul is very powerful. At the beginning, he only had the power of Yuqing's remnant soul to make him So powerful, let alone Yuqing in its heyday? !

    This is also the meat that the flower demon destroyed Yuqing in the first place. body, the reason why he was trapped under the Soul Devouring Formation.

    "Hey, isn't this our self-proclaimed noble Yuqing Immortal? Why is the female lying on top of a tree demon?" The

    flower demon followed closely behind Yushui. The schadenfreude became a disaster.

    It's just that it's okay if he didn't say that, but when he said it, Yu Shui's anger became even worse.

    He has carefully cared for the person for thousands of years, and he is usually reluctant to wrong him, but he never thought that his good senior brother would be so depraved that he would voluntarily be oppressed by a lowly little demon.

    Regardless of whether anything happened between the two of them, it was obvious that Yushui only believed in her own eyes, seeing the shameless Bai Rixuan of the two of them. Even being caught raped by him in bed, she didn't feel guilty or flustered at all, and she was even more angry at the inconsistency in her heart.

    Sure enough, Xianxian was right.

    The senior brother is just a scheming female cousin, what a fairy and elegant appearance, lonely and cold, it's all a disguise, every day he looks at himself whispering to please him, but secretly treats himself like a spiritual pet.

    Obviously a prostitute. swinging waves. He's a good guy, but he just pretends to be cold and dusty to fool himself.

    "You are really my good senior brother." Yu Shui said through gritted teeth.