Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Juggernaut, Your Character Design Collapses (3)

    Hua Shijun wants to ask something else.

    With a creak, the door was pushed open from the outside.

    Wu Chen walked in from the outside in a cold white shirt, followed by Xu Da with a hostile face.

    Taking advantage of the fact that no one noticed, Xu Da glared at Hua Shijun who was lying on the bed.

    Hua Shijun was in a coma for seven days, and his son stayed here for seven days.

    There is nothing in this small valley, everything needs to be done by his son himself, his son is born noble, and there are many maids and servants around him, how has he ever suffered so much?

    This made Xu Dayue feel even more unhappy when he looked at the flowers. The more unhappy you are, the more you want to kill Hua Shijun as soon as possible. So as not to drag down their son.

    Wuchen walked up to Xu Fuhuan with a look of "no one should enter" and glanced at him. "Get up, I want to feel his pulse."

    Hey! Didn't you just take your pulse in the morning?

    This awkward and arrogant guy.

    Xu Fuhuan held back the smile in his heart, and when he got up, he deliberately approached Wuchen's ear, and whispered: "Thank you, Wuchen."

    Wuchen wanted to ignore this person at first, but the warm breath came suddenly It blew into his neck, making him move his ears uncontrollably. Drooping, the porcelain-like skin instantly turned bright red.

    Xu Fuhuan held back a smile and left.

    Before leaving, he said: "I'll go back to rest for a while, and I'll leave this place to you."

    Seeing that Xu Fuhuan was about to leave, Wu Chen was in a hurry, he was here to look for Xu Fuhuan, and he didn't come to see this A man whose injury has healed, but at the same time he has not organized his language well, and he doesn't know how to speak. He could only stare round and watch Xu Fuhuan open the door and go out.

    But Xu Dayan saw the young master leaving, he quickly put down the porcelain bowl, and followed him out.

    Xu Fuhuan, who went back to take a nap, planned to take a bath.

    Just now, I stayed with Hua Shijun for a long time, and the smell of medicine has infiltrated my body a lot.

    The original owner has a cleanliness habit, and even he can't stand the smell of medicine all over his body.

    Xu Da carried hot water and poured it into the bathtub. Before leaving, Xu Da thought for a while, but couldn't hold back and asked, "Master, are you really going back home the day after tomorrow?" Xu Fuhuan said at this

    time He took off his coat and only wore a thin inner coat. It has been snowing heavily for several days, and it is rare to see a clear day today. Xu Fuhuan squinted his eyes to enjoy the midday sun, "What do you think?" The lazy voice stopped gentle and gentle, but with indescribable charm and sex. feel. The golden light sprinkled on his body, as if he had been coated with a layer of golden brilliance.

    Xu Da didn't seem to be surprised, he didn't even change his eyes, after hearing Xu Fuhuan's words, Xu Da walked out of the dormitory silently.

    Hearing the sound of closing the door behind him, Xu Fuhuan took off his clothes, stepped into the bathtub, the warm hot water covered his whole body, drove away the chill from his body, and made him hum comfortably.