Chapter 148

Chapter 148

"I agree with your marriage." Hua Shijun didn't wait for Xu Fuhuan to attack, and continued: "Looking at your expression during the day, it is extremely gentle. I think you should love children. All these years, your mind has been spent on me. Now there is no hope of resurrection. When I am alive, I can be with you. What if I am gone? I don't know when I will go to reincarnation. What will you do then? You are a demon with endless lifespan. At that time, you will be left alone... Rather than this, it is better to let you marry a wife and have children, so that when I am away, you will have blood relatives to accompany you."

Xu Fuhuan laughed angrily at his long-winded speech, and he It's one thing to love a prince, but it's another thing to marry a wife and have children. "Hua Shijun, why are you so selfish? Don't tell me what I think, just talk about those innocent girls. It was not easy for women in ancient times to survive." , You let them have a child with my broken sleeve, what do you think?"

Xu Fuhuan sat up mockingly, pinched his chin with her slender fingers, stared directly into his eyes with gloomy eyes, but caught a glimpse The strong love and guilt in the deep eyes made the heart tremble violently.

After a long time, Xu Fuhuan let go of his jaw, gently hugged him into his arms, raised his thin lips in a helpless arc, and sighed: "Forget it, I will pretend that you haven't said what you said, and I will never say it again in the future." Don't mention it, you just need to remember that feelings are selfish, and we don't need anyone to intervene."

What else could he care about?

Hua Shijun's words are not testing his bottom line. If he really has such a heart, he will not chase him for several worlds. He really complied with the old saying, even if he is a ghost, he will not let him go.

"What a jealous person."

Xu Fuhuan saw through his small thoughts, and Hua Shijun turned his head uncomfortably, groaned, and said, "I'm not jealous anymore. Who told you to care so much about the crown prince in the morning? I've been there for more than an hour, and you haven't even looked at me."

That's it! It was really because he cared too much for the prince and ignored him, which made him jealous.

This narrow-minded ghost!

snort! He is not narrow-minded. In the final analysis, all of this is due to the regent, because he is too ambitious. If he hadn't coveted the position under Fuhuan's ass, he would not have sacrificed his son. You can't have both, you have to give something if you want to get something, family affection, even now, is still a tiger's poison, this is even worse in ancient times, especially in the royal family, I think To be a qualified king, whether it is family affection or love, you have to give up. Didn't his family give up their freedom because of him?

Well, if the crown prince knew that Hua Shijun thought so, he would be appointed to call him a double-standard dog.

Otherwise, why would he not allow other sons to want the emperor's paternal love if he can win the emperor's favor alone? Although the son was not his own, the prince didn't know about it.

The Prince Regent handled the coastal affairs very well, and Xu Fuhuan was not the kind of narrow-minded person, who should be rewarded and punished, compared to the prestigious Regent, the Right Prime Minister seemed a bit miserable.

The prime minister on the right is a civil servant, and he can't lift his shoulders or his hands. He has been a high-ranking official for most of his life, and his skin and flesh are white and tender. A group of thugs attacked in the middle of the night, stripped them naked and threw them into the flood that hadn't subsided. If the regent hadn't been on a whim and wanted to investigate the disaster, he probably would have had to confess his old life there.