Chapter 139

Chapter 139 The Falling Flower Season Meets You Again (Part 2)

Following the direction pointed by the snow wolf, Xu Fuhuan came to a snow peak.

On this white ice field, there is only this one ice-snow mountain towering into the clouds. Xu Fuhuan lightly tapped his toes, flew to ten meters away, and saw a narrow hole in sight.

The hole is so small that it can only accommodate a six or seven-year-old child.

Xu Fuhuan climbed in without any hesitation, and with just one glance, he saw a white figure leaning against the cold wall with his head hanging like he was asleep. The man closed his eyes tightly, his snow-white face seemed to be integrated with the whole world.

But what made Xu Fuhuan's heart ache was that the man's plain white robe was in tatters, and there was even a big hole in the hem. There was a piece of dark red blood, and the scarlet color seemed to remind him of the pain the man had suffered during his lifetime.

"Ah Jun."

Xu Fuhuan forgot to stand up for a while, just crawled to Hua Shijun's side in such a mess, hugged the body that was not warm at all, hot tears dripped drop by drop on the man in his arms on his robe.

Xu Fuhuan has never been in such pain. Although he knows that Hua Shijun is dead, but seeing the person he likes lying lifelessly in his arms, this feeling is heavier than accepting his own death. , but also desperate.

Hua Shijun, who was curled up in the corner, seemed to have a sense of it, he looked at the man who was crying sobbing while hugging his body in confusion.

He obviously has no body, but why does he feel as if he is about to suffocate? And his heart... It was sour, astringent, and his eye sockets were swollen from the discomfort.

Hua Shijun couldn't help walking in front of Xu Fuhuan, seeing the man with his eyes closed and immersed in a world of pain and despair, as if he had never heard of his arrival, Hua Shijun only felt a little pain in his heart.

This kind of pain was like a sharp knife stabbing his chest, especially when he saw the tear stains on Xu Fuhuan's face, the pain became more obvious, like someone was turning over with a knife. Stirring his heart, throbbing pain after burst.

Hua Shijun raised his hand to wipe away the tears from the man's face, but the first time his cold fingers touched Xu Fuhuan, they passed directly through his cheek.

Feeling the coolness on his face, Xu Fuhuan suddenly opened his eyes, and saw Hua Shijun's transparent fingers passing straight through his head, with a bewildered expression on his face.

"I... I didn't, I didn't do it on purpose."

Hua Shijun withdrew his hand and explained nervously on the spot at a loss.

"It's okay."

Xu Fuhuan twitched the corners of his mouth, and forced a smile at him in a hoarse voice.

Yes, what does it matter? Hua Shijun became like this, in the final analysis, it was because of him. If it weren't for him, Hua Shijun would not die, nor would he become a wisp of soul because of his obsession, and continue to guard in this icy world.

Hua Shijun didn't know that even if he died, he would still live well in other worlds, and he didn't know that his death was destined, and he didn't know that he didn't belong to this world, but was just a person who was guided by the system to do tasks.

He only knew that because of a legend, he trekked across mountains and rivers to the extreme north, just to find the snow lotus, and wanted to save his own life. He was still thinking about himself until he died, so he turned into a wisp of soul and guarded the snow lotus.