Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The Development of Mr. Villain (4)

Before going to bed, Xu Fuhuan glanced at Shengnian who was sleeping in the bed from the corner of his eye. The flickering lights swayed from side to side with the wind seeping in through the window, hitting his face flickeringly, like a sleeping Shengnian. What a nightmare, little one. The wrinkled faces were twisted together, the trembling eyelashes...

Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of his lips inexplicably, then blew out the oil lamp, lifted the quilt and lay beside him.

Sure enough, after half an hour, Xu Fuhuan obviously felt that the people around him first touched his arm with their hands pretending to be inadvertent, Xu Fuhuan remained silent and continued to pretend to be asleep.

The people around him were indeed asleep, and Shengnian was tense. His face collapsed, and he let out a heavy sigh of relief, but he just exhaled half of the breath. The person around him suddenly moved, Sheng Nian was so frightened that he quickly closed his eyes, and waited anxiously for a while, until the person around him stopped moving, then he narrowed his eyes into narrow strips. Seam took advantage of the moonlight to look at the people around him, and seeing that he was asleep, he just turned over.

He couldn't help scolding a bastard angrily.

Xu Fuhuan did it on purpose to make this kid play tricks.

His back was facing Shengnian at the moment, probably because he was frightened by him just now, and after waiting for a long time, there was movement behind him.

This time, he first cautiously called out a few words to uncle, seeing that there was no response, he slowly crawled out of the bed, trying not to touch Xu Fuhuan who was already asleep.

When getting out of bed, the prime year is small. The legs are a bit short.

The beds in the country are generally a bit high, in addition to preventing the moisture on the ground, you can usually stuff something under the bed.

This is a bitter prime, his little one. leg. It can't reach the ground at all.

I was afraid that the sound would be too loud and wake up the bed when I jumped down. on people.

Xu Fuhuan narrowed his eyes, looking at Shengnian's distressed look with amused expression.

Sheng Nian is indeed smart. He frowned and thought for a while, then threw his pillow from the bed to the ground, and then jumped onto the pillow to avoid waking up people with too much noise.

Afterwards, he tiptoed outside the house, not knowing what he was doing outside, Xu Fuhuan waited for about ten minutes before Sheng Nian returned to the house.

Although spring has passed, the nights in early summer are still very cold.

Sheng Nian shivered, first he groped to the bench where Xu Fuhuan put his clothes, and then skillfully reached into the pockets of the clothes with his small hands, and after a while, he didn't take out anything from it.

Little with joy. His face sank.

Looking at the moonlight, Xu Fuhuan clearly saw Shengnian's disappointment and anger.

Ha ha!

I know this little devil has a lot of eyes.

When eating at night, he pretended to be cute and lively, saying "grandma" on the left and "father" on the left, and he was more snarky than anyone else.

Knowing that Shengnian would not run away, Xu Fuhuan felt relieved, closed her eyes quietly, and then fell into a deep sleep.

The old lady was really ruthless, and his body was full of burning pain right now.