Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Blackened Male Protagonist Becomes Villain (2)

Although there was He Ran's reminder, because of the loss of the pendant, he didn't believe He Ran's words at all, so the mission failed and turned into a zombie without sanity. However, Zhong Li is the darling of the world after all, and Liang Xiaoxiao can practice self-cultivation The secret is that Zhongli evolved all the way, became the zombie king, and finally recovered his sanity.

And under the favor of heaven, the speed of evolution is actually not lower than that of Liang Xiaoxiao. The last battle between the two was so dark that the world was almost destroyed.

Although Liang Xiaoxiao can cultivate, but her spiritual roots are not top-notch, plus she is haunted by inner demons and has no experience, her final cultivation level is only comparable to that of Zhongli.

Zhongli narrowly won, but he was not much better than Liang Xiaoxiao, and he was not far from death.

Before he died, Zhongli's psychic ability broke through, allowing him to receive the memories of the previous two lives, and then he was reborn with the memories.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

There is actually a fourth plot.

Xu Fuhuan could no longer express the shock in his heart with words.

Zhongli was reborn, but he was reborn too late, and the pendant had already been stolen by Liang Xiaoxiao. And he has also turned into a zombie without sanity.

In the first life, he became a respected king and was admired by all people; while in the early stage of the second life, he still focused on saving the world, but in the end he still had selfishness in his heart. After the apocalypse ended, the infighting among human beings also began. Immersed in the love of children all day long, I lost my wise mind long ago. Not long after, I was aggrieved and plotted to death by ambitious subordinates.

What made him resent the most was the third world, the woman who made him gnash his teeth so much.

Stealing his pendant space, infected him with the zombie virus, and turned him into an inhuman zombie, and then killed his family, including his brothers who followed him in previous lives.

This is what he can't bear the most.

Therefore, Zhongli became black.

His heart has also been distorted. He is no longer the soldier who was indifferent on the outside but full of justice in his heart, but a villain who only wants to destroy the world.

As the darling of heaven, because his original intention changed, the world also abandoned him, so he died.

Liang Xiaoxiao reversed and became the heroine, but she, who was supposed to be dark and distorted, found a bamboo horse possessed by others because of the halo of the heroine. With the influence of love, Liang Xiaoxiao was no longer the third generation. The devil who only knew how to kill, instead used space to save the whole world.

The plot this time is detailed enough, but-

it's really a big pot of blood.

Xu Fuhuan couldn't help but turn dark.

【So, the mission target of this world is the unlucky protagonist Zhongli? ]

002 sighed melancholy: [This world has gone back in time many times and is close to collapse. If this mission fails, you will stay here forever and be destroyed along with the world. 】

Xu Fuhuan wanted to raise his hand to wipe his face, but found that his hand was so stiff that he couldn't lift it up.

Xu Fuhuan: ...