Chapter 135

Chapter 135 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (9)

    Shuicheng sounds like a city, but it is actually a small island, and not everyone on the island can cultivate, but the lord of Shuicheng has the ability to let cultivators and ordinary city residents live in peace. His ability.

    Now the city lord's daughter is getting married, and she is married to a young apprentice of the head of the Chixiao sect, the largest immortal sect in the fairy world. Although the island is usually isolated from the world, they have heard of Yushui's name. No, the city lord of Shuicheng is aiming at his son-in-law Not to mention quite satisfied, he even waved his hand to let the guests who came to eat and live on the island freely, and at the same time exempted the rent of each shop for fifty years.

    For cultivators, fifty years is a blink of an eye, but for ordinary people, although there are life-extending pills or natural treasures, fifty years is still half of their limited life.

    This also caused everyone on the island to smile happily, wishing to offer up the Jade Narcissus.

    Xu Fuhuan and Yuqing sat by the window of the restaurant, and out of the corner of their eyes, they glanced at Yushui and Shuiyue Fairy downstairs who were admired by the city people.

    Xu Fuhuan picked up a piece of banana meat with chopsticks and put it in his mouth gracefully. The meat of this banana is really as delicious and tender as the waiter said.

    Especially spirit. The fairy aura contained in the meat is stronger than the spirit tea he drank in the inn back then.

    Yuqing ate the spirits on the plate with a dull expression. meat, cold eyes fell on the last piece of spirit. on the meat.

    The moment Xu Fuhuan lowered his chopsticks, Yuqing quickly picked up the last piece of spirit. The meat was put into the mouth at an extremely fast speed, and then he narrowed his eyes as if enjoying himself, and chewed slowly.

    Xu Fuhuan: "..."

    Is it necessary? It's not enough to call. Anyway, I don't want to spend fairy stones.

    Yuqing swallowed the last piece of spirit in her mouth. Meat, then sighed: "I have lived for so many years, it is really in vain."

    Immortal cultivators have reached a certain level of cultivation, and they can eat bigu. Food contains turbidity, and eating too much will produce a certain amount of turbidity.

    However, people who cultivate immortals don't have to be taboo. Spiritual plants and spiritual beasts with immortal aura are also edible. Not only will they not hinder their cultivation, but some spiritual plants are also beneficial to their cultivation.     Of course, there are taboos, and there are naturally those who have a strong desire for food. Yuqing is the kind of person who is superior and does not eat the fireworks of the world. He keeps in mind the teachings of his master and feels that food will affect his aptitude. , what he eats is Bigu Pill, and when his cultivation base gets higher and higher, he will no longer feel hungry, and naturally he will not have the desire to eat.     Xu Fuhuan put down the chopsticks in his hand, leaned on the back of the chair, lifted his hood, revealing his handsome and elegant face, his clear eyes seemed elegant and gentle, but deep in his eyes were alienation and indifference.     "Would you like to order another one for you?"     Yuqing shook her head, no matter how delicious the food is, just satisfy your cravings, if you eat too much, you will get tired.     "This deity wants to find an acquaintance, how about you?"     The city lord of Shuicheng is reluctant to part with his daughter, and wants to hold a wedding banquet in Shuichengxian, and after the wedding banquet is over, he will hold a double cultivation ceremony at Huizongmen. Besides, Yushui stole the city lord's mansion in order to please Yuqing. Although the treasured Jingjing compensated the city lord afterwards, it was the sect's fault after all, and the city lord loved it. The girl was eager, and the sect agreed.     Hearing Yuqing's words, Xu Fuhuan frowned. According to Yuqing's temperament, he has no friends in the fairy world, so the acquaintance...the acquaintance     should be someone from the Scarlet Night Sect.     Xu Fuhuan immediately felt a little uncomfortable.     Seeing that Yushui will soon have a father-in-law with a strong background to rely on, Yuqing acts as if nothing has happened, letting herself worry about it, because he has already contacted the people of Chixiaozong.     If the emperor is not in a hurry, the eunuch is in a hurry!     Pooh! He is not a eunuch.     The disciples of the Great Sect all have special methods of contact. Since returning to the upper realm, Yuqing has secretly contacted his master. At this moment, the master is probably waiting for him.     While speaking, Yuqing was startled.