Chapter 116

Chapter 116 The Trash Picking Villain (11)

Looking at the vast universe outside the curtain wall, the big and small curls felt as if they were dreaming. The two looked at each other and smiled at each other. They really left the struggling Zhuxing.

When the spaceship arrived at the port of the blue planet, the mood of the two brothers changed from excitement and excitement at the beginning to numbness later.

Anyone who is hungry on the spaceship will have green eyes, no matter how good the mood is, it will not be so obvious under the needs of the body.

Xu Fuhuan has been practicing martial arts since he came to this world, and he usually keeps his body's needs to a minimum. Now the two brothers don't even have the strength to stand up, but he can barely support it.

As soon as the spaceship landed, Xu Fuhuan took the two brothers to the hatch, and ran out first as soon as the hatch opened.

Chris is the major general of the empire and the younger brother of the Great Elder. As soon as the spaceship with the bright family emblem landed, the etiquette team who received the news immediately came towards the spaceship.

The huge battle made the two brothers, who had never seen it before, forget their hunger for a moment, with amazement and shock on their faces.

It took almost a week to maintain the barrier, and Ah Qing couldn't hold on any longer, so Xu Fuhuan quickly left the port with the lightness kung fu of the two absent-minded brothers.

----

Since returning to the blue planet, Qi Jin and Yue Zhuo have faced countless pursuits.

As experimental subjects favored by Dr. Hitt, both of them were planted with trackers. In addition to avoiding the people sent by the Great Elder to hunt them down every day, Yuezhuo had to secretly find out where the Yue family members were being imprisoned.

According to the plot, the Qi family was sentenced to exile for colluding with the Zerg. However, in the end, the Qi family died and fled. Imprisoned in Imperial Prison.

There are four prisons in the empire, which are located in four directions. The specific prison is not mentioned in the plot, so Yue Zhuo needs to find it.

But now he can't even guarantee his own safety, plus he has a tracker in his body, if he dares to go to prison, there is no guarantee that the elder will threaten him with Yue family members in order to contain him.

The high-tech world is different from the ordinary world. If it is placed in the ordinary world, it is just a tracker. You can take it off casually, but the tracker here is integrated into the blood. Once it is inserted into the body, it will quickly connect with the blood Rong, unless the tracking system in the hands of those people is completely destroyed, otherwise, he will not be able to escape in this life.

"Tomorrow is the engagement banquet between Green and the eldest prince. I have already received the invitation letter. What are you going to do?" In the

small and dark basement, the faint light reflected on Yuezhuo's tired face. And take care of Qi Jin's body. In order to share weal and woe with Qi Jin and increase his favorability points, he spent a lot of money and did everything by himself. Even with the golden finger, he can use it or not.

Qi Jin sank into the old sofa, his thin face looked very gloomy in the dark room.

"What plans can I have?" Qi Jin laughed at himself.

Since returning to the blue planet, Qi Jin knew how big Green's ambitions are. He will be engaged to the heir of the royal family tomorrow, and soon he will be the future queen of the empire.