Chapter 127 Arc9

Chapter 127 Immortal Venerable, Please Advice (1)

    The morning mist is hazy, and the flowing water is gurgling. The gurgling, the sound of water hitting the rocks accompanied by the singing of birds, in this beautiful valley, makes a crisp sound, like that beautiful movement, tactful and melodious.

    As usual, after absorbing the last smear of primordial energy in the afterglow of the morning sun, Xu Fuhuan put away the branches, carefully put all the dewdrops on the branches and leaves into his dantian, and then swallowed them all.

    The dewdrops are sweet, and there is an unknown flower fragrance, which is very delicious.

    Xu Fu shook the branch that was temporarily used as his hand, and the depression in his heart dissipated a lot after drinking the nectar.

    In the last world, he and Yue Zhuo died together, and he dragged the sleeping soul of the original owner into the Realm of Time, but before he could arrange the whereabouts of the original owner, a powerful force directly pulled him into this world.

    Xiao Er didn't wake up, and he didn't know the current situation, he only knew that he was possessed by a tree.

    Xu Fuhuan sighed and opened the system panel.

    System: 002

    Host: Xu Fuhuan

    Mission Objective:? ? ?

    Blackening value: ? ? ?

    A string of question marks, how to ask him to do the task?

    Really depressed.

    This was not the most depressing thing, what made him feel the most distressed was that the mute was also pulled into this world along with that force.

    Look at the little buds under the tree blocked by its flourishing branches and leaves, so melancholy!

    The morning breeze blows over, like a lover's gentle hands, gently stroking every inch of Xu Fuhuan's body, not only does not make people feel frivolous, but it is extremely comfortable and comfortable, making people drowsy.

    Xu Fuhuan yawned.

    After practicing day and night, I finally achieved a little achievement at the moment, and I don't need to work hard. Besides, who knows what the question mark means, maybe the question mark means that the villain has not yet been born.

    In the gentle morning breeze, Xu Fuhuan sank his soul and kowtowed into concentration.

    There is no time for cultivating immortals.

    When Xu Fuhuan woke up again, he didn't know how many years had passed. The first thing Xu Fuhuan did was to check the little buds he protected under the tree. The buds were gone, replaced by a budding flower. Fire red flowers waiting to bloom. bud. flower. Before the buds bloom, there will be bursts of fragrance, refreshing and refreshing.

    However, when Xu Fuhuan looked at this flower, it looked very familiar, like the flame flower that bloomed in the gap between time and space in the previous world.

    flower. Lei seems to have noticed that the big tree that has been protecting her seems to have woken up, and it slowly swayed its branches and leaves in the breeze.

    As a plant, Xu Fuhuan could feel his joyful mood and a layer of immortal power lingering around his body, so he couldn't help feeling a little surprised.

    The mute is not the darling of heaven, as soon as he travels through, he will bring the memory of his previous life with him, and he can also obtain the ancient inheritance, and then transform into form.