Chapter 100

Chapter 100 The Villain Is My Furnace (14)

Feng Lan stopped his crazy behavior, and looked at Xu Fuhuan suspiciously for a while.

Xu Fuhuan twitched the somewhat unnatural corners of his mouth, trying to adjust his expression to make it look more natural. But--Feng Lan suddenly turned her head, looked at the void, and said sadly: "You are not him."

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

You are the one who regards me as Chaohuan, now you say I am not Chaohuan The person is also you.

You have told me everything, what else can I say?

Feng Lan took his right hand, and pressed his arm on his shoulder with a blank expression. The black mist spontaneously overflowed from his body, and slowly repaired the cut.

Then he walked to the center of the magma without saying a word, sat on the surface of the magma, and meditated with his eyes closed.

Xu Fuhuan: "..."

So, which one did Feng Lan play?

Xu Fuhuan sat opposite Feng Lan, looking at Feng Lan with her chin resting, unable to figure out what she was thinking.

"What have you discovered all these years?"

Feng Lan sat motionless on the magma, the totem on his face looming along with the abundant fire power in the magma lake.

Xu Fuhuan waited for a long time without waiting for his answer, but he could see that Feng Lan's mood was gradually stabilizing.

The two of them sat in the magma lake for an indeterminate amount of time, until the image on Feng Lan's face gradually disappeared, revealing his fresh and handsome face.

It was only then that Xu Fuhuan realized that Feng Lan should be suppressing the demonic energy in her body. Xu Fuhuan found it from outside. This place, except for this place in the center of the earth, is full of demonic energy. Thinking about it, it should be here The fire in the center of the earth can suppress the demon energy in his body.

No wonder Fenglan locked herself here.

As the totem on her face disappeared, Feng Lan slowly opened her eyes, her clear eyes were exactly the same as back then.

As soon as he opened his eyes, Xu Fuhuan looked at his dazed expression with his chin in his hands, and couldn't help smiling. "Long time no see."

He stared at Feng Lan in a daze, but was caught straight by him. Xu Fuhuan was not embarrassed, but asked with a calm smile, "How did you recognize me?" Hearing this, Feng

Lan As soon as the smile faded away, he pursed his lips, looked at Xu Fuhuan complicatedly, and then lowered his head, his eyes fell on the black gold ring on his finger.

Xu Fuhuan followed his gaze, and then realized.

Yes, although he doesn't know how Chao Huan has two bodies, but it is obvious that the body is not a pure Yang body. Maybe Feng Lan can admit his mistake at first, but as long as the two get along for a long time, he will be able to see it from time to time. difference between the two.

"This ring was given to me by you." Speaking of this, Feng Lan's whole body was instantly filled with a little despair.

"At first, I thought you were the Chao Huan who kidnapped me back then. After we came out from the secret realm of the immortals, I thought of him as you for a while, until..." Speaking of this, Feng Lan suddenly stopped