Chapter 122

Chapter 122 The Trash Picking Villain (Seventeen)

    It's him!

    Clive hugged the person in his arms nervously, his once arrogant and arrogant expression now only left despair and sadness, he completely let go of his self-esteem and pride, and desperately begged the person in his arms not to leave him.

    "Green, I'm here, Hitt will save you, please, I beg you don't leave me."

    Begging over and over again.

    Messy hair, haggard face, no longer the original elegance and arrogance.

    Green's face was as pale as paper, full of reluctance.

    "I... I... I won't... I won't leave... I will leave you, I..."

    Before he could finish his sentence, a smear of blood spilled from the corner of his mouth, and his gentle blue eyes were full of affection .

    "It's great to meet you in this life... in this life."

    "Don't say it, please don't say it."

    Clive broke down in tears, and a young man walked out from behind him, his eyes were red.

    "Boss..."

    "Quickly, go get Hitt for me."

    Xu Fuhuan looked at the young man's familiar face with a familiar yet strange expression.

    Big curly hair...

    how could he be with Clive?

    Without waiting for Xu Fuhuan to think about it, an old man in a white coat hurriedly led a team of researchers to greet him.

    "Great Elder."

    Xu Fuhuan watched Clive pass by him like the wind.

    Green was the protagonist anyway, he didn't understand how Green could be injured so badly? Doesn't Yue Zhuo know that the protagonist can't die?

    Compared to Xu Fuhuan's full of doubts and incomprehensions, Qi Jin was extremely shocked. He hadn't taken revenge on Green yet, but Green was going to die. I couldn't tell if it was anger, unwillingness, or melancholy that his enemy was about to die. and relieved.

    "Let's go."

    Since the big curly hair followed Clive, the little curly hair must be fine.

    Xu Fuhuan took Qi Jin's hand and left the underground laboratory with him who was stunned.

    Xu Fuhuan doesn't plan to leave Planet Chaser for the time being. The Blue Planet is in a civil war, and it will probably be several years after the civil war is over. For now, it is more stable to stay here honestly.

    If Green really died, Clive would not let Moonclums go, and there would inevitably be another battle to fight.

    Before he started this mission, the protagonist was about to die. Xu Fuhuan couldn't tell for a while whether he was a little disappointed or happy? !

    Or maybe both?

    Qi Jin was very silent along the way, with no waves on his calm face, and it was hard to see what was going on in his mind.

    When Xu Fuhuan returned to his original home, he found that his home had been occupied long ago. He spent a little time dismissing the people who occupied the house, and spent another afternoon packing up the tent.

    It wasn't until night fell that the tent was tidied up by the two of them.

    Looking at the brand-new home, Xu Fuhuan raised the corners of her lips in relief.