Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The Development of Mr. Villain (5)

Sheng Nian, who was held in Er Gouzi's arms, hoped that An Xia would save some for him. However, his green plum didn't even have the time to look at him.

Xu Fuhuan worried that An Xia would eat too much and would not be able to eat later, so he didn't buy much.

Seeing that everything went into An Xia's stomach, and seeing what An Xia ate was sweet and happy, Sheng Nian was unhappy. Small. With a flick of his mouth, his eyes were immediately soaked with tears.

Er Gouzi: "..."

Damn, he hasn't even settled for his own food and clothing. He recently took care of Huanzi's children and spent a full meal at Huanzi's house every day. How can he have money to buy food for this little ancestor? of?

Er Gouzi lowered his face and said in a bluffing voice: "You are a boy, how can you be so greedy like a little girl?

" son.

"Uncle..."

Well, Er Gouzi's heart was softened by his uncle's call. "I 'm really

scared of you."

Er Gouzi came to an acquaintance's booth with Shengnian in his arms, "Brother, give me a piece of your maltose."

He had never eaten it before, and he looked at the big man selling maltose with longing and pitiful expression on his face.

The big man is from the next door village, and Er Gouzi is usually really hungry, so he will go to the next door village to steal something to fill his stomach. Among them, Dahan's is the one that Er Gouzi visits the most.

The big man was about to pack up his things and prepare to close the stall, when he suddenly heard this familiar voice, his brows and eyes twitched in fright.

Sure enough, he raised his head and saw Er Gouzi, he said with a nonchalant smile, "Brother, this is a small business, so please let me go." He wasn't even willing to give his own

child, so how could he Give Er Gouzi this scoundrel? Besides, Er Gouzi has also stolen a lot of food from their family over the years.

Er Gouzi's face darkened.

"If you don't give it, I'll go to your house to steal it tonight."

Well, when he met Er Gouzi, a scoundrel, he could only compromise.

Who told him that he owed money at the beginning, caught him, beat him up, and then these two dogs just stared at his family to steal. Just like the sticky snot, you can't even shake it off.

The big man wrapped a large piece in paper, and handed it to Er Gouzi with a painful expression on his face.

After thinking about it, I cut a large piece from the top, then cut it into a small piece, wrapped it in paper and stuffed it into my little baby's hand.

Who knows if these two dogs will go to his house to steal at night, if it's cheaper for outsiders, it's better to cheapen your own baby.

Er Gouzi weighed the amount of maltose in his hand, and it was full of weight.

Glancing at the big man with satisfaction, he gave Shengnian the paper wrapped in maltose.

Shengnian didn't expect Er Gouzi to buy food for him like this, so he opened his eyes in disbelief and asked, "Uncle, don't you pay?" "What are you paying for? Do you think I have money?"

Er

Gouzi Rolled her eyes at him. "If you have something to eat, eat it quickly, and if you can't keep your mouth shut, do you believe that I will give this to Xia Xia?"